007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:49 am

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Daniel has always looked weathered and rugged, thats wot I like about him. :)
Right. And going by the pap pics, which are not photoshopped or the Swiss ones, he actually looks pretty good and by no means what they are suggesting here. Who knows - of course, he could have been on a party the night before :lol: Why care about a GQ shoot? :twisted:
yeah :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:57 am

:lol: :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:25 am

Is it just me, but I think they took the weathered was out of him in these pics..?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

sf2la wrote:Is it just me, but I think they took the weathered was out of him in these pics..?
Yeah, they sure did take out whatever live was in his face :evil:

Most of the official ones are like that, so we can be glad, if we get something normal. He looked good enough as it was :D

BTW, if I remember right, they did that pretty much fr0pm the beginning. And not only with him. Seems, itrs what they do these days.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:58 pm

"Yesterday, GQ-Magazine.co.uk published three photos of Daniel Craig taken for a partnership between James Bond and Heineken. Though this partnership with the beer company involves Spectre, Daniel Craig is not in costume as James Bond, though he is dressed in a Bond-like manner. Though GQ identifies this navy pick-and-pick suit as a Tom Ford O’Connor suit, this is certainly not a Tom Ford Suit. This suit isn’t as interesting or unique as a Tom Ford suit, and it’s most likely a ready-to-wear suit, but Daniel Craig looks like James Bond in it.

Tom Ford suit jackets always have a curved “barchettaâ€￾ breast pocket, which this suit jacket lacks. O’Connor suit jackets also have slanted hip pockets, whilst this jacket has straight pockets. The O’Connor jackets in Spectre are button three roll two, whilst this jacket is just a button two like the ready-to-wear O’Connor jackets. The Spectre suit jackets also have four cuff buttons whiles this jacket has only three cuff buttons. The buttons on this navy suit contrast in medium-light grey urea. And whilst Daniel Craig’s O’Connor jackets always have a single vent, this jacket has double vents. The narrow lapels are around the same width as the O’Connor lapels, but the notch on this jacket is smaller.

Craig’s suit jacket is cut with straight padded shoulders, gently roped sleeveheads, a lean chest and a suppressed waist. Overall, the suit has a very close fit, but it has a slightly cleaner fit than the Tom Ford suits he wears in Spectre. Because of his pose, it’s difficult to tell if the pulling at the waist is a result of the jacket being a little too tight, or if it’s because of the pose. The only serious problem with the fit of this jacket is the short length, which is fashionably on purpose. The suit trousers have a narrow, tapered leg with turn-ups, which contrast with the straight leg on Tom Ford trousers.

Under the suit, Daniel Craig wears a white shirt with a point collar and double cuffs. Though Craig wears similarly styled shirts made by Tom Ford in Spectre, this shirt is not one of those shirts. This shirt’s point collar is a bit shorter than the Tom Ford point collars and does not frame his face as well, but it doesn’t look bad either. The navy tie with white pin dots could possibly be from Tom Ford, but any number of brands could have provided this tie. There’s a folded white handkerchief in the jacket’s breast pocket to add to the Bond look. Craig’s shoes are black three-eyelet derbys with a chiselled toe and Dainite studded rubber soles. The shoes are likely the Crockett & Jones Highbury, which Craig wears in Skyfall.

GQ is also wrong about something other than the suit: Daniel Craig’s hair in Spectre. The longer hair in these photos gives Daniel Craig a more mature and sophisticated look, but if they looked at the Spectre trailer they would see that Craig’s hair in the film is the usual shorter length it has been in his other Bond films."

I steal from the twitter.

:lol:
ImageImage

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks for stealing :D

sf2la

Post by sf2la » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 am

How interesting! Thanks for the post. Such details, and one that Daniel surely knows but I'm oblivious to.

DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:40 am

calypso wrote:"Yesterday, GQ-Magazine.co.uk published three photos of Daniel Craig taken for a partnership between James Bond and Heineken. Though this partnership with the beer company involves Spectre, Daniel Craig is not in costume as James Bond, though he is dressed in a Bond-like manner. Though GQ identifies this navy pick-and-pick suit as a Tom Ford O’Connor suit, this is certainly not a Tom Ford Suit. This suit isn’t as interesting or unique as a Tom Ford suit, and it’s most likely a ready-to-wear suit, but Daniel Craig looks like James Bond in it.

Tom Ford suit jackets always have a curved “barchettaâ€￾ breast pocket, which this suit jacket lacks. O’Connor suit jackets also have slanted hip pockets, whilst this jacket has straight pockets. The O’Connor jackets in Spectre are button three roll two, whilst this jacket is just a button two like the ready-to-wear O’Connor jackets. The Spectre suit jackets also have four cuff buttons whiles this jacket has only three cuff buttons. The buttons on this navy suit contrast in medium-light grey urea. And whilst Daniel Craig’s O’Connor jackets always have a single vent, this jacket has double vents. The narrow lapels are around the same width as the O’Connor lapels, but the notch on this jacket is smaller.

Craig’s suit jacket is cut with straight padded shoulders, gently roped sleeveheads, a lean chest and a suppressed waist. Overall, the suit has a very close fit, but it has a slightly cleaner fit than the Tom Ford suits he wears in Spectre. Because of his pose, it’s difficult to tell if the pulling at the waist is a result of the jacket being a little too tight, or if it’s because of the pose. The only serious problem with the fit of this jacket is the short length, which is fashionably on purpose. The suit trousers have a narrow, tapered leg with turn-ups, which contrast with the straight leg on Tom Ford trousers.

Under the suit, Daniel Craig wears a white shirt with a point collar and double cuffs. Though Craig wears similarly styled shirts made by Tom Ford in Spectre, this shirt is not one of those shirts. This shirt’s point collar is a bit shorter than the Tom Ford point collars and does not frame his face as well, but it doesn’t look bad either. The navy tie with white pin dots could possibly be from Tom Ford, but any number of brands could have provided this tie. There’s a folded white handkerchief in the jacket’s breast pocket to add to the Bond look. Craig’s shoes are black three-eyelet derbys with a chiselled toe and Dainite studded rubber soles. The shoes are likely the Crockett & Jones Highbury, which Craig wears in Skyfall.

GQ is also wrong about something other than the suit: Daniel Craig’s hair in Spectre. The longer hair in these photos gives Daniel Craig a more mature and sophisticated look, but if they looked at the Spectre trailer they would see that Craig’s hair in the film is the usual shorter length it has been in his other Bond films."

I steal from the twitter.

:lol:

Have a look at these 3 great photos-Worlds Exclusive Images os Spectre-
by Max Williams---August 21, 2015
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainm ... ig-spectre
Daniel looks great and the best you can download them in HQ

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 am

Thanks, nice to see you :D

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:11 pm

OMG I just noticed he isn't wearing his wedding ring. :brood:
Now don't read into this. If it's a Bond shoot I understand.
I was so focused on his face and hair I never noticed his hands.

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm

It was the first thing I noticed tboss . I think it's for the shoot because it is bond and Heineken and not a personal interview

He better be focking wearing that focking ring outside out that shoot or else. I'm personally flying to London or where ever and put it back on him :? They said if you like it shoulda put a ring on it well rach did . Smh. 👌
CRAIGING FOR 9 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE

calypso

Post by calypso » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 am

I not know where I to post, I steal. :twisted:
No article came with picture.
ImageImage

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:18 am

I've the full article of him and even the finger banging part.... :twisted:

Only online though but I'd give my fingers to have a copy maybe..
CRAIGING FOR 9 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE

calypso

Post by calypso » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 am

danielcraigss wrote:I've the full article of him and even the finger banging part.... :twisted:

Only online though but I'd give my fingers to have a copy maybe..
I would like to read please, you post maybe?

Gracias, luna x
ImageImage

Angua

Post by Angua » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:02 am

calypso wrote:Image

I not know where I to post, I steal. :twisted:
No article came with picture.

Is this the current issue?