007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh Daniel, I was thinking, where you were. So glad to see you :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:The Film will be "his" Baby. So he had much fun at the Photocall.

Craig: "There must be better than 'Skyfall', quite simply you gave me what I wanted I worked for two years with Sam on the screenplay My passion for is inside and also his - not to mention the!.. the screenwriters. But I've pretty much legroom get mad, right? If that's not a cool job? "

Yes! He looks damned good! 8)
Look who's back! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Can someone get a super high-res version of the poster?

Its because I'm curious how they label the title in the small print. I'm curious whether the film is being called 'Spectre' or 'SPECTRE' behind the scenes.

Also which do we think is correct? Or are both as good as each other?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

For me it's SPECTRE because I think it's SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion

but what do I know, perhaps it's Spectre within the meaning of phantom and there will be no Blofeld at all :lol:

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I'm just thinking that there may be a distinction between the the name of an organisation like SPECTRE and the actual title of a movie.

If the film is explicitly named after the organisation then I suppose it is SPECTRE, but it seems unusual for a film to actually maintain a fully-capped lock title especially for something that is less an acronym and more an obvious attempt to spell a word.

Also what do think of Monica Bellucci playing a Bond girl? I'm a 24 year old bloke and really find it very exciting indeed. I've wanted to see her in a Bond film for years and think her casting is mighty impressive. I'm curious what the women in here make of her? (Also is it me or does she look a tad like Rachel Weisz?)

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm thrlled for Monica Bellucci. I liked her in the few movies I've seen with her. She's a real woman with all the neccessary assets :lol:

I love her quote "'Instead of going to the gym, I dress in black – a lot more practical and much more fun'

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think if one were making a biopic of a Rachel, it wouldn't be unreasonable to cast Monica.

Also, I think the one pic of the two of them where there was a mention of a possible facelift, I totally disagree. It would be reasonable yo have in in the future, but the fact that she has a bit of loose skin in her neck says that she hasn't yet had one. I live that the are two age-appropriate women and not some young 20-something's. Classy.

Omg - that gif of Daniel that starts at his feet and moves up and around his butt (good thing we aren't using DVD tapes anymore -?mine would be worn out), I suppose is how a man looks at the profile shaoe of a woman. We're dogs, too, when it comes right down to it. Just give us the right material!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

IMO she doesn't look like Rachel at all. They have a similar colouring that's all.

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I don't think she looks nothing like Rachel either, both nice looking women though, if I have to be bitchy I did notice she has a fine pair of cankles though :lol:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Swoon... He looked absolutely gorgeous...

I thought all that stuff about wearing the sweater was a bit funny considering how scruffy the other guys (and even the girls!) looked compared to Daniel - his clothes looked pristine, fitted perfectly and he looked so comfortable in them. Was there a bit of highlight in his hair? The BBC thingy on live tv was a pretty good touch as well ;-)

And the car was very nice indeed... Title ok. Waltz looked good - apparently tiny! Looking forward to what happens in the next 7 months and what comes out on Nov 6, 2015!

Grip
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't think Monica and Rachel are doittingbimagescif each itogerher, but if there were a biopic of Rachel, which actress should play the adult Rachel that married Daniel? Just for looks, I could see Monica in the running for the part.

I, too, can't believe how Christoph Waltz is so small. Daniel must feel really big in this one! And yeah, it makes sense not to have Daniel come out in a suit. That would be like introducing James Bond and not Daniel. Oh my, to be his tailor.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Christopher Waltz around 5ft 7, think Daniel may have had small lift in shoe as Monica and Naomie around 5ft 7 and wearing about 4 inch heels which would give around 3 inch of actual height and they still smaller than him.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda wrote:For me it's SPECTRE because I think it's Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion

but what do I know, perhaps it's Spectre within the meaning of phantom and there will be no Blofeld at all :lol:
Gonna have to memorise that. I think it's gonna come in handy over the coming months.... :wink: :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

The word PHWOAR springs to mind again for this one.... PFA!!!!! :twisted:

Daniel would probably just roll his eyes and blush.... :roll: :oops:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

The word PHWOAR springs to mind again for this one.... PFA!!!!! :twisted:

Daniel would probably just roll his eyes and blush.... :roll: :oops:
All I can say is, with a standing ovation, "BRAVO!!!!!"