007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Does anyone have the Jonathan Ross, Spectre Interview downloaded? I wanted to watch it again and get a few screenshots but it was removed from youtube. :(
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks from me, too :D Its a bit of scrolling through, but worse it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Thank you so much! :D
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Maria

Post by Maria »

Thank you from me too - I missed that one.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank from me, too! What a great episode, and boy does it showcase the difference between Daniel's Bond and the others! Night and day. At least from the clips that were selected of the others, I can see why they weren't 'must sees' for me, but I did see some. I guess it was always the opening scene that was my favorite part. And the title songs. No wonder why Daniel has received such enormous popularity, and not just because of his looks.

I really like Jonathon Ross. He's a fun interviewer. I guess most are - that's why they have the job. Thank goodness the Letterman curmudgeon is retired.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Not a problem.

Jonathan Ross had a decent reputation here for a while and then he ruined it with one phone call with Russell Brand on a radio show a few years back lol. Caused such a big thing here.

Bond movies are pretty hit and miss. There are some excellent ones and some stinkers. One thing is consistent, we have never really had a stinker of a Bond in terms of the actors over the years.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's true - they all had their moments and special talents.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'll have to google the Ross thing. I hadn't heard of it.
I'd like to watch 'With Russia With Love' because Daniel said its his favorite.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

From Russia With Love is Connery's best, or that's what I think, anyway.

It's interesting because of the novel (of course neither the novels or the films really bear much resemblance to each other). Fleming tried to kill Bond off in the end of that one because he just started to despise his creation lol.

This is the Ross thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russe ... _calls_row
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks for the Brand/Ross info. They really did a disgusting thing. But why anyone likes Russel Brand is beyond me....Comedians can really be creepy. We have a number of them in the States. I guess it's anything for attention.

I need to download 'From Russia with Love' and watch it on a plane or something. In the clip that you posted earlier, I can see how people thought Connery was handsome. He was. I think Brosnan is handsome, particularly now. Dang, there was a recent papa pic of him sporting a beard. He really looked good, IMO. He was with his 'model' son, Dylan.
LadyRock

Thanx

Post by LadyRock »

Thank you so much for the link to Jonathan Ross intervju. I havent seen that before. And often when I try to watch something from a link it won't work. I get messages saying I'm in the wrong region or country. This works perfect :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad to hear that :)

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Can I also just say thanks for the link to the vid? 8) I was a bit miffed when they took it off YT due to "copyright". Might try and watch it later if I can fit it all in... Daniel looked beautiful in his shirt & jeans for that interview. :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

We must have had this before, but for some reason, I can't remember it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfE2F_2osCg

He looks rather hot in it so I found a pic... :twisted:

I need to go to bed but I'm caught up in a pix and video binge now... :wink: