SPECTRE - heavy spoiler pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:oh, here it is... my bad...too much coffee this AM.
GAUD look at those thighs and butt. I would love to see him in the gym doing squats. OMG. OMG OMG...
BTW, do you think Luna has been knitting willy warmers for our HHH
Yep, looks like she is working overtime

hola tboss and everyone

i here, i lay the low and fix computer, i check in much.

si, i make Willy warmers but you remember he not pay me for last time, i was nearly in gutter poor.

but i borrow money from tboss purse and send to Austria tomorrow , to daniel Craig, chilly chalet, willy hill,
austria.

but i ask, why rachel not provide, basura wife.

gracias,,
luna xxxx
Good work Luna, you have been very busy. I am sure you will get paid this time.
Don't give up. Daniel needs you, we all need you
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Right - forget Award season :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Those piocs sure are everywhere.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Haven't been on all week and now I'm bouncing with excitement!! :jump:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I succumbed to the Spoiler thread, something that I had planned not to do. But this dry spell has been too long, and I need my fix like the rest of us. I'm not crazy about seeing the scenes, so I don't know how long I'll check in, but dang, what a sight for sore eyes. He looks SOOOOOO good. Thanks for all the photos!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Glad you gave in. Its auch fun to watch the process and remember - it takes months of involvement, whereas the film is over in 2 hours.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Glad you gave in. Its auch fun to watch the process and remember - it takes months of involvement, whereas the film is over in 2 hours.
But I do hope to stop... All depends on how many non-spoiler pics we get. I already know things about Spectre that I wish I didn't know.... mind you, this is coming from someone who prefers to walk into the cinema 15-20 minutes after the official start time so that I miss all previews. They give away too much.

I really loved watching Skyfall for the first time. It was 100% new to me. Well, everything except the scalped haircut :lol: .

But the well is dried up, and I'm forced to dip in for a sip for fix right now!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Can't watch the Bond part outside Austria I'm afraid. :(
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Can't watch the Bond part outside Austria I'm afraid. :(
:evil: I couldn't watch it at first.

THen I installed HOLA http://hola.org/ and used Firefoy with that AddOn.

Finally the video started to play and I was about to record the thing to post it here.....and now guess what happened???????
When it got interesting the video only showed a blank site with the text that this part of the report is not allowed to be played on th enet AT ALL, due to legal restrictions. So even if you are in Austria and can watch the video without country restriction you still can't see the good bits :evil: :evil:

That sucks and raises the question why they hell they put up a online stream that doesn't aloow to stream online :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Daniel :D

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.