Behind the Bond (Comic Relief 2015)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Behind the Bond (Comic Relief 2015)

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ah! Thank you so much for this!! :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks dunda!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

It's also on here....for some reason my pc has a problem with sendspace.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/comi ... gs-5330489
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wonder, if it was during the time, Daniel had the knee injury, since they had him just sit and not move. Could be. All in all a bit of a missed opportunity IMO. Mildly funny but too much of the same.And I wonder about the blue eye, as it had nothing to do with the overall context. I wished, they had him doing a steamy scene or something, where he would look hot. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I agree, it was mildly amusing at first but could have been better, and no way near as good as the sketch with Catherine Tate, which they in fact repeated later on in the evening.
At least it keeps Bond and Spectre in the spotlight and shows people that Daniel does in fact have a sense of humour.
Daniel was also trending on twitter for a while here in the UK.
Comic Relief raised over £78 million pounds last night.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It was good to see all the participants, too. Michael looked well. :D
Glad he seems back and kicking.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:stick_iagree: with GG & SG.... Cool but not as great as the Tate sketch. :wink: What relation did Daniels black eye and bloodied face have to the joke? Whatever, it was all for a good cause. :thumbup:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I, too, thought that the sketch was mildly amusing, but I was left feeling a bit disappointed. It had the potential to be so much better but was let down by the script/ writing. Anyway, it was great that Daniel and the others agreed to take part in the Comic Relief event.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Hmmmm Image I Don't know what to say or what to think of it. On the one hand, Daniel was mega cute, but on the other, the whole topic was pretty idiotic if you ask me. Silly, childish and unimaginative. I didn't laugh. A wasted opportunity in my opinion.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Silly, silly, silly, I'm cringing watching it. I think they need to stop now. The Olympics opening sequence was the pinnacle, let's leave it there. Oh and please no SNL this go round either.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I didn't find it very funny either :lol:

But I appreciate the time and effort all of them have put into making this short sketch, considering they are just working on a very tight scheudule.

My favourite line didn't come from HHH but from Ben about Paddington dubbing him. I thought this was hilarious and the deadpan delivery from Ben was just cute.

For those who don't know Ben voiced Paddington in the movie. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG, are you kidding. Mildly humorous is all I can say.
The fact they raised money is the main thing. Doesn't matter what they did it all for a good cause.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

bumblebee wrote:Silly, silly, silly, I'm cringing watching it. I think they need to stop now. The Olympics opening sequence was the pinnacle, let's leave it there. Oh and please no SNL this go round either.
I agree with those who think it was not very funny. But I have to add that when Daniel tries to be funny he seems to overact it. Just like SNL. Stick to drama, Danny! :wink:
Wag More, Bark Less