First Spectre trailer

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ooh sorry Mrs Bee... you know I agree with you on most things but NOT THIS TIME! :oops: :wink:

I think this movie is going to be fucking awesome, 'scuse the swears. To add to the mystery, Bond has to be tracking down some 'covert organisation' and if Bond himself has direct links with it, then it should rack the tension up even more... The story line should not be secondary and with Daniel's Bond's that has never been the case... action is always the order of the day. I agree that the meeting with M in the trailer does look a lot like SF - 2012 feels like 'yester-year' now. NOW DANIEL KEEPS LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER! :twisted:

I have been finding it VERY hard to concentrate at work today. That kiss with Lea Seydoux was enough to send me into a meltdown. :thud: I literally saw the image flash through my mind every few minutes...

I fear that until I finally get to see the whole movie, I will be feeling very much like this.... a tad hyper and frustrated... :lol: But this amazing trailer will hold me for a while... :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Just been scrolling through some of the comments on MI6. My, my, they DO get testy don't they??? :shock: I know we can have our 'spats' on here but.... flippin' 'eck. :lol: Quite glad I decided NOT to pursue my membership now....

Anyway, if you go to the homepage of MI6, there is an absolutely beautiful black and white shot of Daniel against the article about the Spectre trailer. It's postage stamp size. I've tried my best to find a larger version but have been unsuccessful finding it on Google Images don't know where else to look. Can anyone help please?? SG??!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Just been scrolling through some of the comments on MI6. My, my, they DO get testy don't they??? :shock: I know we can have our 'spats' on here but.... flippin' 'eck. :lol: Quite glad I decided NOT to pursue my membership now....

Anyway, if you go to the homepage of MI6, there is an absolutely beautiful black and white shot of Daniel against the article about the Spectre trailer. It's postage stamp size. I've tried my best to find a larger version but have been unsuccessful finding it on Google Images don't know where else to look. Can anyone help please?? SG??!
It's from this...

SmittenDramaKitten

OH! :o The pic I saw was black and white and did not include the 'mode of transport'.... Thanks for enlightening me though SG! 8)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Ooh sorry Mrs Bee... you know I agree with you on most things but NOT THIS TIME! :oops: :wink:

I think this movie is going to be fucking awesome, 'scuse the swears. To add to the mystery, Bond has to be tracking down some 'covert organisation' and if Bond himself has direct links with it, then it should rack the tension up even more... The story line should not be secondary and with Daniel's Bond's that has never been the case... action is always the order of the day. I agree that the meeting with M in the trailer does look a lot like SF - 2012 feels like 'yester-year' now. NOW DANIEL KEEPS LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER! :twisted:

I have been finding it VERY hard to concentrate at work today. That kiss with Lea Seydoux was enough to send me into a meltdown. :thud: I literally saw the image flash through my mind every few minutes...

I fear that until I finally get to see the whole movie, I will be feeling very much like this.... a tad hyper and frustrated... :lol: But this amazing trailer will hold me for a while... :wink:

Stuey, I love you...are you a Bond in the making??? Smitten, your avi OMG...was that from over at MI6??
Mrs. B. I think Spectre continues on about Bond's past and MI6. The cold war has evolved into terrorism, computer hackers and more.
This generation wants information, what is James Bond history, where did he come from. When I was watching Bond movies back in the day Spectre was so mysterious. Other than shootum up bang bang I don't really know where Bond movies could go. I don't want to see it go to the age of Roger Moore and the silliness of Bond.
Well I have stated my case for what ever it's worth. I do tend to ramble on.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You look nice, Mrs Bee and lets just wait. Its pretty clear how it will be dark in plot, but to me it seema, there is more humor here. Its gonna be alright, dont worry

BTW several new avi faces here. Nice.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Thanks Tboss.... 8).... See my blog for the 'story of my avi'. It took me on a very long search to find it but, no, it wasn't from MI6... :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Can I just say one more thing? The trailer does not show any 'Naked Danny'. I dearly hope that doesn't mean there isn't any.... :?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Can I just say one more thing? The trailer does not show any 'Naked Danny'. I dearly hope that doesn't mean there isn't any.... :?
I am going over to your blog, you have me curious. Naked Bond eh? I do miss the older Bond movies where Bond is playfully rolling round in bed with a beauty. Sucks, that is one thing I miss about the older Bond movies.
Come on Daniel show us some skin!!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Here is a breakdown of the trailer.

http://whatculture.com/film/spectre-tra ... to-see.php
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Mrs,. C, nice to see you. Thanks for the link. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And here some tzrailer musings

http://www.monobrowze.co.uk/tag/daniel-craig/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

Oh, the man looks good and the white dinner jacket, palpitations. The trailer is insane
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

That Stewie gif is hilarious! Im so excited for this movie. He looks so sexy!!!!!