Promo interviews, RC's etc. for Spectre

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Standing directly in front of me, FC and Pam at SP Premier... :sigh:

SmittenDramaKitten

Why don't I remember this outfit? :?
For something this sexy, I shouldn't forget! :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its France, I think and dont find it particulary sexy really :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Daytime - Daniel Craig Stars in Spectre
Have you seen the latest Bond movie, “Spectreâ€￾?

It’s made more than 750 million dollars worldwide so far, making it the second highest grossing Bond film of all time.
And it’s largely due to the Blond Bond Daniel Craig…Spectre marks his fourth Bond movie.

At one point after filming Spectre, Craig said that he’d rather “slit his wristsâ€￾ than do another Bond film.. But he has since waffled on the topic. Daytime host Jerry Penacoli sat down with him in Mexico City to talk about that and much more.

http://wfla.com/2015/12/08/daniel-craig ... n-spectre/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice to still have them pop up. Thanks C. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Ooooh, he is just SO mysterious isn't he? :lol: He just will not be drawn on whether he does another Bond or not! That question comes and we just get that enigmatic charismatic smile and a wink....... MAYBE.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' just posted a video celebrating one million YouTube subscribers. And look what's happening on the walls of their offices.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That is so AWESOME!!!!! How did you find that??? I bet Colbert has a man crush on DC. Who wouldn't??
bubita

Post by bubita »

Nice finding Red.
These two get along very well.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

sf2la wrote:That is so AWESOME!!!!! How did you find that??? I bet Colbert has a man crush on DC. Who wouldn't??
My friend runs a Colbert fan site and sent it straight to me. Would never have found it otherwise.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Red-Snow wrote:
sf2la wrote:That is so AWESOME!!!!! How did you find that??? I bet Colbert has a man crush on DC. Who wouldn't??
My friend runs a Colbert fan site and sent it straight to me. Would never have found it otherwise.
I know! What a treasure that is. It was a great skit, and obviously one Colbert is very proud of. It's also just a great photo, what with Daniel playing Bond. We never would have known. Thanks again!
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

sf2la wrote:
Red-Snow wrote:
I know! What a treasure that is. It was a great skit, and obviously one Colbert is very proud of. It's also just a great photo, what with Daniel playing Bond. We never would have known. Thanks again!
Hopefully he will be on the show again to promote 'Othello' or 'Purity'.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

It was featured again on tonights 'Lemonade' themed cold open.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

I'm starting to think 'The Late Show' offices are becoming the 'Daniel Craig Portrait Gallery'.

@colbertlateshow
Good morning! Spend some time pondering the big questions today. #LSSC