Spectre Photocall and Premiere Beijing

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@D_C,
thank you :blowkiss: .
(Why I wasn't in China for the premiere? Not so overcrowded with fans, IMO. Daniel surely would have notice me. OK, this is a joke :lol:.)
Angua

Post by Angua »

Everyone seems to have the white iPhone 6(S) or some other Apple device and most of them without a case so that the Apple logo is good to see. Double promo event? Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

And you've helped us out here too!!! 8) 8)
Great pics D_C.....
Daniel seems to be enjoying Beijing.... :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Careful where you put your hand Dan. :lol:
Not that Babs would object! :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seriously, I would like to know, how her real feelings are. ARE there any beyond "loving" him for his devotion and all that? If so, I don't envy her. So close and yet so far. Almost like for us then. Worse, because she IS so close.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

NICE PIC! :D
But BB is with husband / boyfriend now isn't she - to Frederick M Zollo according to Google. But then, you can passionately love another AND be in a relationship. Yes I think BB loves Dan, like us but not like us. She has to remain professional. As a fellow devotee of Daniel, I say to her "PLEASE TRY NOT to let him go!" She (and us) will respect his wishes in the end but I pray this partnership in film and life lasts a little longer.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He looks so good in a suit these days.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:He looks so good in a suit these days.
He really does. To me, it's dark/re suits with no vest/waistcoat when he rocks suits.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Seriously, I would like to know, how her real feelings are. ARE there any beyond "loving" him for his devotion and all that? If so, I don't envy her. So close and yet so far. Almost like for us then. Worse, because she IS so close.
She is totally smitten with him, you can see it in her body launage
A girl can dream. He has such charisma
If she could she would.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think so, too. Must be hard to not let it show too much. She is his biggest fan. If he leaves - now or after the next - she will try to keep him in the team. And/or will make a film with him. They could still film ASR. A script was written or at least in development, as far as I remember.

Angua

Post by Angua »

ASR?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.