Othello; Fall : 2016

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

danielcraigss

Othello; Fall : 2016

Post by danielcraigss »

While on social media, I came across this little gem! I thought to make a topic specifically for Othello & Dan since this is the first photo to come to my attention for the up coming play. So we can post info, photos and all other here things when it gets closer to that time and during so. :D Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW, a gem indeed. And he looks terrific, beard and all. Thanks. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: We are so happy to see him redeaming himself lookwise :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Wow, fab!....and he's taller than the others! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: I thought that as well. Makes for a nice change.

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

*jumping up and down* Thank you!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, looks good. :thumbup:

bubita

Post by bubita »

Very sexy indeed.
Thanks much.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Interview: theatre director Sam Gold

Up next, this autumn, is his most classical play yet: Othello, with Daniel Craig as Iago and Selma star David Oyelowo in the lead. It’s no star vehicle, though. Craig has big box office clout (Betrayal, in 2014, took over $1m a week on Broadway), but Othello will run in a 199-seat studio off-Broadway. It’s very much Gold’s baby: his first shot at Shakespeare.
He picked the play for its purity (“It’s not got a lot of B-plotsâ€￾), and his cast for their authenticity. Craig hasn’t done Shakespeare since he was 16 — and Gold, having known the Bond star for a while, finds that exciting.
“If you know him, he’s such a great Iagoâ€￾ — Gold’s practically bouncing in his seat — “Iago’s the kind of guy you can imagine going to a bar with, wanting to hang out with — he’s honest Iago — but he has to have the power to turn the whole play.â€￾
As for Oyelowo, who started out at the RSC: “He speaks the language beautifully, but if you look at his film work, he’s obsessed with authenticity and being very raw, very naked on film.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/70dc45d6-fa69 ... z45FKGUzeo
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Reading this, leaving behind my own wishes for him, it makes me so proud to have chose
him. Might not bring him acculates, that make headlines, but it showes he is still true to what he always talked about as his profession. Prooves he remains true to his word.
Happy fan, that after 10 years is still with the right guy.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It will still be a star vehicle. They shouldnt foul themselves about that. People will come to see DC on stage. As it should be. :evil:

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Really looking good :thumbup:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That is one HANDSOME pic!!!! :thud:

Daniel will prove he can still cut it, looks and acting wise. :D

Thanks DCSS... :adore:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

That's strange, a post I made earlier is missing. ..