Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

LOL What a family. Joe Bang, Sam Bang and finaly the best..... Fish Bang! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

LOL What a family. Joe Bang, Sam Bang and finaly the best..... Fish Bang! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Ok, so now we know that Daniel plays Joe Bang.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKCKT6ajPYV ... .mackenzie

This guys little girl is playing Tatum's daughter.
According to this post, Joe Bang is likely the leader of the Redneck Robbers.

http://feilongfan.tumblr.com/post/150085985115

Which would make sense if that was indeed DC with the shovel in those blurry instagram photo's.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Daniel_Craig wrote:LOL What a family. Joe Bang, Sam Bang and finaly the best..... Fish Bang! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a gang the Bangs ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

FrenchCat wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:LOL What a family. Joe Bang, Sam Bang and finaly the best..... Fish Bang! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Gangbangs! :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
FrenchCat wrote: What a gang the Bangs ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shoot um up bang bang
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

It's for sure different from Tom Ford outfits !! :rotfl:
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Iwonder, how much comedy his character will do. Might be fun and good for him to showcase some of that. Just give im the RIGHT sort of humour
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Iwonder, how much comedy his character will do. Might be fun and good for him to showcase some of that. Just give im the RIGHT sort of humour
I'm quite looking forward to seeing him do something so completely different. :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I am so pleased that he is doing something so different. If it works out okay, then it could just be the ideal project to break the Bond stereotype.

It took Mama Mia to do the same for Pierce Brosnan. He has done at least 3 projects a year since. It seems by doing something completely left-field of Bond he managed to make people see him as something more than 007 and prospered because of it.

Neither Moore or Connery did that key image-changing role, and they all struggled to leave Bond behind. In fact, Roger Moore never managed to shake it off. In the 30 years since his last Bond he has done only 13 projects. Connery did work, but had to wait 6 years for his next really big project, A Bridge Too Far in 1977.

Dalton did okay, but he only did two Bonds and never made much impression on the franchise, and he had his strong roots in theatre.

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this film makes the world smile and see a different Daniel.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, I agree. That would be wonderful. We KNOW, he can do it. But it must be the numour, that suits him, just like in the Bond films. I love his timing and believe, it can be absolutely wonderful and gives the sentence just the right twist. Some of that I would want.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Oh, I agree. That would be wonderful. We KNOW, he can do it. But it must be the numour, that suits him, just like in the Bond films. I love his timing and believe, it can be absolutely wonderful and gives the sentence just the right twist. Some of that I would want.
This is what makes it so frustrating for us die-hard Danfans. We have scrutinised every performance, every role, every interview. We know that he is quirky, intelligent, focused and with a cracking sense of humour. We also know that he can be moody, unpredictable and liable to hit out verbally (and occasionally physically if pushed to the extreme!).

He is incredibly talented, but somehow the passing public try to pigeonhole hole him, and that is impossible. If he can avoid being pigeonholed as Bond, I will be ecstatic.

Although I was less than impressed when he took CR, I would never want to take away what he has achieved.....the first Billion Dollar Bond. No matter who comes after him, they will never surpass that milestone! I just want to see him fly free again with roles that surprise us and challenge us.

Sorry.....I am just SO excited about this film. :oops:
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I respectfully disagree. I think Connery broke free of it. He had a lot of varied, good roles other than the obvious return to Bond and crap like The Rock (which I believe and heard was intentional) and Entrapment. But he also seemed to have fun with the idea of that despite hating everything Bond in the end.

I mean Hunt for Red October, Indy, First Knight, Medicine Man, Highlander... These are just off the top of my head and none of them are really Bondian. And he won an Oscar for The Untouchables despite not being the most amazing actor in the world. As for A Bridge Too Far, it's one of my favourite films of all time, but I wouldn't call anyone in that as having a large part. It's an ensemble cast much like Logan Lucky.

I think if Connery struggled to reinvent himself it was more of a lack of acting chops and skill than any other reason.

Pierce, though... He's struggled since leaving Bond. Most of his films have been rubbish and arguably I'd say his best film was the one where he was playing a bit of a parody on dark!Bond.. The Matador. Very dark and humorous and I HIGHLY recommend it. Mamma Mia, I always joke about now, is what is waiting for at the graveyard of Bond actors now :P.. But credit to him, he gave it a good shot.

But now he's in films such as "November Man" (which is more Bond than he ever was Bond - see it if haven't already), "The Foreigner" (directed by no less than Martin Campbell!) and "Survivor".. His new film looks absolutely B-movie terrible (and has been mocked) and he's filming some other action film with Jackie Chan.

Sure he had a few good ones here and there but nothing really stand out. Middling to average at best. But then he's always been a hammy actor.

I would say that Craig is way more on the Connery scale in terms of the roles he'll get after Bond. He reinvigorated the series like nobody else and he's considered on par with him for most.