Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Meh. Put a bag over Channing's head and you'll be fine loveys ;).

OK, so I have to confess, QoS isn't my least favourite Daniel Bond film... Spectre is! I find there is a lot to like about QoS but from a Bond fan perspective... My complaint is that Spectre never breaks out to be its own film... It's shackled by shadows of the past in every single way. Too many homages and throwbacks. I just want it to be James Bond, sexy Daniel (when is he ever not though?) and a damn good action/thriller story. I re-watched From Russia With Love last night because it was on TV... As brilliant a film as it is, you can see where they lifted influence for Spectre in it.. Particularly during the train fight. It's fine, and they always throw homages around in Bond films, but I just expected more because Daniel's era and tenure has been about that little bit more .... It's practically tangible!

That's my rant over whoops.

If I'm not here tomorrow, by the way, happy Global James Bond day :).
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CheekyNandos wrote:Meh. Put a bag over Channing's head and you'll be fine loveys ;).

OK, so I have to confess, QoS isn't my least favourite Daniel Bond film... Spectre is! I find there is a lot to like about QoS but from a Bond fan perspective... My complaint is that Spectre never breaks out to be its own film... It's shackled by shadows of the past in every single way. Too many homages and throwbacks. I just want it to be James Bond, sexy Daniel (when is he ever not though?) and a damn good action/thriller story. I re-watched From Russia With Love last night because it was on TV... As brilliant a film as it is, you can see where they lifted influence for Spectre in it.. Particularly during the train fight. It's fine, and they always throw homages around in Bond films, but I just expected more because Daniel's era and tenure has been about that little bit more .... It's practically tangible!

That's my rant over whoops.

If I'm not here tomorrow, by the way, happy Global James Bond day :).
A good day for an anouncement.... :D
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

It is and there hasn't been one. Which means either there's no news (as in no progress) or there's no change.

The 7th could potentially be quite interesting...
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daniel will likely get quizzed quite a bit about Bond on Friday I think... Will he just hum and haa and say 'No Comment'? :wink: :roll:

You're great CN but you know I LOVED Spectre... I seem to be in a minority and I can't understand why. :? :? OK, the plot sagged a bit from Austria onwards but I thought the movie was class, pure and simple. There is one significant reason for my opinion on this: DANIEL. He was SPOT ON in every scene and worked damn hard to get the tone and image of Bond right, or at least, the way he wanted it to look. :) He's as sexy as hell in every scene.
:twisted: :thud:
But then, I love CR, QOS, SF & SP equally depending on what mood I'm in. That's why I hope for a 5th. By the same token, if Daniel has decided to step down I will support this although I will be disappointed...

I do agree that less 'throw backs' would be welcome and the Bond movies Daniel may make can and should stand on their own.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL40MselP9d ... anielcraig

Anyone notice Daniel in the background?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Sylvia's girl wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BL40MselP9d ... anielcraig

Anyone notice Daniel in the background?
Super sleuth Sylvia strikes again! :D
Maria

Post by Maria »

SG deserves even more praise for the MI6 level sleuthing skills.

I shall affectionately refer to Sylvia's Girl as "Q" :adore:

Now looking at the picture on my small iPhone, I am anxious to get home to the computer and have a better look.[/b]
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah ;D, so we now know, that he will be in uniform as well. SEXY!! :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maria

Post by Maria »

Yes, especially this man in a uniform...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

RIGHT :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Let's hear it for SG, sleuth extraordinare!!!! :clapclap: :thumbup:
You are a real marvel girl.... thanks so much. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Haha.....thanks ladies. :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

First Look at Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Starring Adam Driver, Daniel Craig & Channing Tatum

https://thefilmstage.com/news/first-loo ... ing-tatum/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good to see, the picture is all about Daniel. :thumbup:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »