Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

So awkward on mobile argh.

Haha here's the blog: http://thedanielcraigfixation.tumblr.co ... ptember-19

Theres a side view. It's not unflattering but it's there! Could just be him. Get his kit off and I'd know for certain.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

...and this one! :lol:

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks for the pics ! Am I the one who thinks he has gain some weight ?
ImageImageImage
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Nope! The side view is clear. Even my colleague went "ew, he's fat"

She's not a fan. Bless her. We all make mistakes ;)
josie

Post by josie »

He is not fat, he looks good. A small affluent paunch, you have something to hug
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

She's nineteen. She doesn't get it yet. She just wants muscles :D
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

josie wrote:He is not fat, he looks good. A small affluent paunch, you have something to hug
I'm ok with that, no problem :) It was just an observation.
I still would take him :D
ImageImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Not only I would take him, I would do him too :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:...and this one! :lol:

wOW that's a big lunch bag :rotfl:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He lievd the good life during those last months. Good for him. It will be gone in no time at all, IF he wants it to.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:He lievd the good life during those last months. Good for him. It will be gone in no time at all, IF he wants it to.
It's probably for the role. No problem. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

He's ... all.... man. :twisted: :twisted: :thud: :thud:
Fat????? :shock: :?
No f**king way....
Like most here, I would so do him regardless of his 'Non Bond' image. :twisted:
Thanks for all the great new pix! 8)
bubita

Post by bubita »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:He's ... all.... man. :twisted: :twisted: :thud: :thud:
Fat????? :shock: :?
No f**king way....
Like most here, I would so do him regardless of his 'Non Bond' image. :twisted:
Thanks for all the great new pix! 8)
Fat my a***!!! I won´t say that because I do have a fat one...
But 100% with you SDK. :D
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Plot details have come out concerning the film from IMDB:

---------------------------------------------------------

The Logans are a hardscrabble family from the hills of West Virginia, and their clan has been famous for its bad luck for purt (pure dirt) near 90 years now. But the conniving JIMMY LOGAN (Channing Tatum) decides its time to turn the family's luck around, and with a little help from his friends the Redneck Robbers, he plans and executes a Hillbilly Heist of $14 million from the Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Here are the names of the main characters. Channing Tatum and Adam Driver play the Logan brothers Jimmy and Clyde. Riley Keough is Mellie Logan (probably Clyde's girl friend). Jimmy has a daughter called Sadie Logan.

Sadie is described as "the feisty 10-year-old daughter of Jimmy Logan (Channing Tatum) and Bobbie Jo Logan Chapman (Katie Holmes)". She lives with her mother and her stepfather Moody (David Denman) and her twin half-brothers Dylan and Levi in West Virginia. An aspiring beauty pageant winner like her mom, she is prepping herself for a major pageant, the Little Miss West Virginia Pagean.

Dylan & Levi Chapman are identical twins, 5 - 6 years old. They are the rambunctious children of Moody and Bobbie Jo Chapman.

Daniel Craig's character is called Joe Bang. He is probably the leader of the Redneck Robbers. He has two brothers Fish and Sam, who are played by Jack Quaid (Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's son) and Brian Gleenon.

Seth MacFarlane's character is called Max Chilblain. And there is a character called Sylvia Harrison (could be played by either Hilary Swank or Katherine Waterston). Sebastian Stan was recently cast in this movie to play a NASCAR driver.

Sounds great! Very fun premise.

By the looks of it, Craig will be an unlikeable bloke and the "villain" of the film.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Vanquish wrote:Plot details have come out concerning the film from IMDB:

The Logans are a hardscrabble family from the hills of West Virginia, and their clan has been famous for its bad luck for purt (pure dirt) near 90 years now. But the conniving JIMMY LOGAN (Channing Tatum) decides its time to turn the family's luck around, and with a little help from his friends the Redneck Robbers, he plans and executes a Hillbilly Heist of $14 million from the Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Here are the names of the main characters. Channing Tatum and Adam Driver play the Logan brothers Jimmy and Clyde. Riley Keough is Mellie Logan (probably Clyde's girl friend). Jimmy has a daughter called Sadie Logan.

Sadie is described as "the feisty 10-year-old daughter of Jimmy Logan (Channing Tatum) and Bobbie Jo Logan Chapman (Katie Holmes)". She lives with her mother and her stepfather Moody (David Denman) and her twin half-brothers Dylan and Levi in West Virginia. An aspiring beauty pageant winner like her mom, she is prepping herself for a major pageant, the Little Miss West Virginia Pagean.

Dylan & Levi Chapman are identical twins, 5 - 6 years old. They are the rambunctious children of Moody and Bobbie Jo Chapman.

Daniel Craig's character is called Joe Bang. He is probably the leader of the Redneck Robbers. He has two brothers Fish and Sam, who are played by Jack Quaid (Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's son) and Brian Gleenon.

Seth MacFarlane's character is called Max Chilblain. And there is a character called Sylvia Harrison (could be played by either Hilary Swank or Katherine Waterston). Sebastian Stan was recently cast in this movie to play a NASCAR driver.

Thanks vanquish.

Sounds great! Very fun premise.

By the looks of it, Craig will be an unlikeable bloke and the "villain" of the film.
:D :D :D