Daniel Craig talks With Nicholas Schmidle - New Yorker Fest

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ONG, Love it. Thanks 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

:sigh:
Thank you.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

It was great to read.
Sometimes I tend to think I must live at an other planet, because things like this will never happen to me :wink: :cry: I am too far away.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:On Friday, October 7th, 2016, in New York City, I met James Bond.

http://kashjain.com/2016/10/24/his-name ... ames-bond/

A few new pics too. :D
for download https://www.sendspace.com/file/w5no13

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That is sooo cute!!! 8) :)
I totally get what he means by being 'lost in the euphoria of the moment' and 'best few moments of my life..'
:sigh:
And I love the way he refers to Daniel as 'Mr Craig'. :lol: FAR better than 'Craig' which he is referred to in interviews.... winds me up no end that does. :evil:
Jana..... Please can you try and come to the next, maybe Bond, premier with us??? We'd love to have your company. :D Others have met you but I haven't and I want to. I know it still seems a long way off though...
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Smitten,
ohhh yes. I have that in plan. I hope, Frenchy can take me with her. Than we can add a German flag :wink: .
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Jana66 wrote:@Smitten,
ohhh yes. I have that in plan. I hope, Frenchy can take me with her. Than we can add a German flag :wink: .
Oh yes Jana, you are warmly welcomed !! :blowkiss:
That would be great !!
ImageImageImage
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

FrenchCat wrote:
Jana66 wrote:@Smitten,
Oh yes Jana, you are warmly welcomed !! :blowkiss:
That would be great !!
I look forward to this :D :D :D . Thank you in advance!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Friday (Oct. 7th) night, Daniel Craig attended The New Yorker Festival. He joked people should tag the event as TINYFEST.

Craig was asked about his new hair color, he answered he dyed his hair for Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky. Craig was glad Soderbergh was making movies again. He also revealed his costar Adam Driver drove a golf cart on the empty track of the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

The conversation between Craig and The New Yorker writer Nicholas Schmidle was interrupted by the sound of a message from Craig’s wife Rachel Weisz once. Weisz texted Craig that she just got off the stage. She was doing a play called “Plentyâ€￾ in the Public Theater in New York. It was a cute moment.

http://feilongfan.tumblr.com/post/151546719270
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cute indeed. Maybe she forgot, he was busy :wink: Or couldn't just wait to see him. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Very cute :D