Kings

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its his own doing, how he looks and he will always go the step further.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, its his own doing, how he looks and he will always go the step further.
I agree. Perhaps he's trying to look like someone who could never be Bond. He hasn't been willing to give up on his body, thankfully, but he won't let himself look normal. From Lucky Logan to this horrible cut, particularly at his age. I hope his role will overshadow the color and cut. Disappointed. Fingers crossed for Purity.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think, its his own doing, how he looks and he will always go the step further.
I agree. Perhaps he's trying to look like someone who could never be Bond. He hasn't been willing to give up on his body, thankfully, but he won't let himself look normal. From Lucky Logan to this horrible cut, particularly at his age. I hope his role will overshadow the color and cut. Disappointed. Fingers crossed for Purity.
His character in 'Purity' is described a one point as having "a high forehead and loosely curly hair." I really can't imagine what that will look like :?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Red-Snow wrote:
sf2la wrote:
His character in 'Purity' is described a one point as having "a high forehead and loosely curly hair." I really can't imagine what that will look like :?
I just hope that he doesn't take it literally. What is a one point? I hope that doesn't mean he's a one on a one-to-10 scale in the looks department :shock:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It's funny how hair can be important.
It can't be too short, like this... Nooooooo!!

It can't be too long, like this...
Although I actually LIKE the longer style... :oops:

The perfect look for Daniel could be this...

As long as his eyes and lips don't change, I'm OK with the hair I think... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I've adapted to the very short because of Skyfall, and long can be fine (there was a period during Betrayal when it was perfect and then it got too long.). He's kind of like Goldilocks... Too short, too long, and just perfect :lol: . I just think that the 'Kings' cut looks like a really butchered haircut. Either a super cheap haircut or a drunk barber. I'm a little concerned about the movie being released, too. I know it was an important event in American history, but it was scary, destructive, and awful. I hope it doesn't promote violence.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

I actually really like the hair cut from those pictures, but on the big screen it could look completely different.

I'm assuming, in a film about race, they dyed his hair to make him look a little less Aryan. People aren't happy about this film as it is, the last thing they need is a male lead with blonde hair and blue eyes.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

No matter what hair cut or what color of hair or color of skin, in the end the only thing that really matters is the inside. Sometimes people forget that.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:It's funny how hair can be important.
It can't be too short, like this... Nooooooo!!

It can't be too long, like this...
Although I actually LIKE the longer style... :oops:

The perfect look for Daniel could be this...

As long as his eyes and lips don't change, I'm OK with the hair I think... :twisted:
I agree but I have to ask you to step away from the lips, :twisted: I don't share.
:twisted: :evil:
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

This is tame.....The hair for Logan Lucky is a peroxide buzz cut!?
I don't think that's his choice, but a director/wardrobe decision. I like the shortish look. Think Spectre premier. Lovely. Distinguished.
Not just hair though. He's even worn coloured contacts. In Infamous he had brown hair, dark brown eybrows and very brown eyes.... :thud:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But he seems to be the one to take the hit, or I really think it's him volunteering, to take on the alternative look. Hugh didn't wear a mustache in A Steady Rain; it was Daniel. Adam Driver looked normal; Daniel - Tatted and Peroxide.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I was just googling and came across it:

http://www.primermagazine.com/2015/lear ... niel-craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am a 100 sure, he is volunteering.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There was a pic in our Bild of him hanging from a lantern :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:There was a pic in our Bild of him hanging from a lantern :lol:
I guess those underpants will ace the blue trunks out! :lol: FINALLY :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

....There are no words.

:thud: