Favourite picture!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:They had some naughty photos I hadn't seen or seen so big before ... MAJOR THUD !!! from SOME VOICES AND HOTEL SPLENDIDE
I guess they arn't so concerned about he kids on their forum .Lucky us .
Laredo,
Now you've lost me :oops:
which naughty photos ?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I may not have remembered the titles correctly . The pics were of him in the bathtub which I have seen but not so big and right side up . I am vey low tech and can't do that on my machine . The other pics were with Toni Collet and the other ones were of him outside some street starkers . That is the one they filmed on the street without permission . I hadn't seen those before . They might all be on DtoD , just hard to find ...
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

the bathtub picture is from Love is the Devil, the ones with Toni Collette are from Hotel Splendide and the ones on the streets are from Some Voices :)
You can find them all on DtoD, under films and tv shows.
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Sophie wrote:the bathtub picture is from Love is the Devil, the ones with Toni Collette are from Hotel Splendide and the ones on the streets are from Some Voices :)
WOAH!!

And to think all I knew about was the bathtub thing.... hahahaha.

I def need to see these movies now ;) Mannnnnn. Those are some lucky women who get to work with him!!

So those street scenes in Some Voices were done w/o permission?? xD Haha... bet that was awkward for passerbys x)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sarahat wrote: So those street scenes in Some Voices were done w/o permission?? xD Haha... bet that was awkward for passerbys x)
He said, he didn`t gather a crowd, though. :lol:

Those people don´t know, what they have missed. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Oh my....

Yet again, this thread and the pictures within has managed to turn me into a puddle of estrogen on the floor :lol: Those street pics from Some
Voices, holy moly!

On a more fully dressed note, I just came across these. I've never seen Daniel in a long jacket like this before, and certainly not in all black (evidently I haven't looked at enough pictures!) Something about that combo makes me wild, I have no idea why!!

http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Lovely pics... I love him when wearing black clothes.. Remember me of his black shirt in the Cannes festival .. OMG! :oops:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

sarahat wrote:
Sophie wrote:the bathtub picture is from Love is the Devil, the ones with Toni Collette are from Hotel Splendide and the ones on the streets are from Some Voices :)
WOAH!!

And to think all I knew about was the bathtub thing.... hahahaha.

I def need to see these movies now ;) Mannnnnn. Those are some lucky women who get to work with him!!

So those street scenes in Some Voices were done w/o permission?? xD Haha... bet that was awkward for passerbys x)
I read somewhere that he had to drink a few brandys before shooting the naked scenes on the street :D
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

livetwice wrote:Lovely pics... I love him when wearing black clothes.. Remember me of his black shirt in the Cannes festival .. OMG! :oops:
black is just perfect for him (as well as white and light blue ) :D
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

wow 8)

you wanna do WHAT to me?
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

what about this one 8)
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

whahaaaa...that one's gorgeous...MM is incredibly cool...and DC - well, you all know :D
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

I'm almost drooling :shock: =P~ :lol:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't care how bad Invasion is , it will be worth it just to see him in that black turtleneck and sunglasses. Danm he looks hot.