Favourite picture!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi girls :D

What are you trying to do to me :shock: with that gorgeous photo of Daniel larger than life showing his naked shoulder and glaring up into someone's eyes. God I wish it would come to life!!! :shock: That Daniel would pop out of my computer!!! :wink: I am ruined for life now (I was before but even more now!!). My fantasies have gone a little crazier now!! :lol: How am I ever going to go out with another man after that photo and all the photos that are posted on this Forum. My brain cells are all messed up, my hormones in overdrive :oops: and I'm feeling like my heart is going jump out of my body and my skin is all tingly. What is the solution to this problem I have - any ideas :idea: :?:

Like the picture - like it!! :?: I bloody well love it!!! :D Must get back to my DVDs and feed my Daniel fixation and try and sort out my hormones!!!

Sue :wink:
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
wenwen

Post by wenwen »

Does he look a bit chubby on this one?

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... at=0&pos=2

And what's he doing on this one?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... t=0&pos=73
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

wenwen wrote: And what's he doing on this one?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... t=0&pos=73
what do you think of?? he is looking after seashells of course!!! :lol:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
wenwen

Post by wenwen »

hihihihihi........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

Daniel has seen the comments made on this forum

:lol:
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
Renske

Post by Renske »

LOL! I bet his face would look exactly like that when he read our comments here :-D
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

silvan wrote: and this is also lovely ^_^
having watched this thread for a while, and thought very carefully about it, i have concluded that, for the time being, this is my fave pic of Daniel. so cuddlable, and Danielicious! he also looks slightly like Boris Becker here, who I had a major crush on in my teens, so it brings back fond memories! i do love the softer, stubbly, ruffled look, but also the smooth, sharp look from CR- he can be so many different gorgeousnesses- i guess that's his acting talent shining through! :)
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi :D

I think I have died and gone to heaven with all these photos of Daniel!! O:) I have given up doing my MS word practice as this is much more educational!! :lol:

marsbean_mrsfishy Daniel does look a bit like Boris Becker there - I do see the similarity - I remember him as well!!! I love his mesmerizing eyes in that photo!! :wink: (where does your name come from? It is unique!!)

BondGirl170 do you know personally Daniel has seen the comments here? :shock: Has he fainted or is he going to join in with us? I'm sure that large photo would be his reaction - total shock!! :shock: That photo has sent me over the edge :lol: well just about!!!

Got to go for a run soon and get myself calmed down - in fact it will make me hotter!!! :lol:

Sue
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Sorry I'm going to go off topic here.........I like these pictures!
He looks so cute all dirty and ruffed up. :lol:
a-hafan

Post by a-hafan »

OMG!! I feel faint now!!!!
~ nicola
Coventry, UK

I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me.
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

sue wrote:Hi :D

I think I have died and gone to heaven with all these photos of Daniel!! O:) I have given up doing my MS word practice as this is much more educational!! :lol:

marsbean_mrsfishy Daniel does look a bit like Boris Becker there - I do see the similarity - I remember him as well!!! I love his mesmerizing eyes in that photo!! :wink: (where does your name come from? It is unique!!)

BondGirl170 do you know personally Daniel has seen the comments here? :shock: Has he fainted or is he going to join in with us? I'm sure that large photo would be his reaction - total shock!! :shock: That photo has sent me over the edge :lol: well just about!!!

Got to go for a run soon and get myself calmed down - in fact it will make me hotter!!! :lol:

Sue
I'm supposed to be writing my undergraduate dissertation! i just keep finding myself drawn here instead! shame i couldn't write it on DC instead of boring performance art!

This thread is amazing- everyone please keep posting these fantastic pics of Dan! It's also interesting to see what other people like about him. the pic i said was my favourite seems to me to have a suggestion of 'just got out of bed & showered- now what shall we do?' about it, and i'm sure you can see why that would be an interesting proposition :oops:

Perhaps he's secretly one of us, posting provoking questions under a pseudonym, to find out why he drives us so crazy!

as for my name, it's a long story. let's just say i accumulated it over time! and thanks!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
microlabrat

Post by microlabrat »

I hope this works -- I'm experimenting with the whole picture in the post thing. Everyone seemed to enjoy this angle of Daniel so here's the uncropped version. Thanks DANIELISMYOBSESSION for the tips!
--Heidi
He's Blond, He's Bond -- Get Used To It!
Renske

Post by Renske »

OMG.....can I just say GORGEOUS!!!! :-D 8)

Looks like he's got a bit off sunburn there....Daniel, can I rub you in with some sun-oil? :-D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That what I was thinking too - Daniel, ingore her.. Can I do it instead? I can do a good massage too!!

StarryDannyFan xx
simona

Post by simona »

Now now girls! We're all fans here. We're nice and we SHARE! AND we must behave in order not to scare him off or make him think we're just a bunch of women, madly in love. :D
Simo