Favourite picture!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

a-hafan

Post by a-hafan »

I *loooooooove* this thread...

...........*thud*.......................
~ nicola
Coventry, UK

I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

a-hafan, I love that last picture! I haven't seen that one before.

Does anybody know if there are more pictures from the photoshoot where he is in a car? There's 1 near the beginning of this thread and I wondered if there were any more similar. Hmmmm! :oops:
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Words can't express how much I love this thread :lol: Every page of it is just *lovely*

and

What IS it that makes this man look so good in profile?? (He looks good no matter what the angle, but some guys just can't pull off a profile shot)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04 wrote: What IS it that makes this man look so good in profile?? (He looks good no matter what the angle, but some guys just can't pull off a profile shot)
Hmmm, let me contemplate ......
I suppose it's (in this order)
his sexy lips
his distinctive chin
his fine philtrum
his well-formed forehead
his notable cheekbone
his pretty zygomatic
his lovely nose
his sweet ear (the left or the right one, depents from which side the profile is shown) :) :) :)

It's because he looks like he looks.
Last edited by Dunda on Sun May 13, 2007 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

HappyAppy04 wrote:What IS it that makes this man look so good in profile?? (He looks good no matter what the angle, but some guys just can't pull off a profile shot)
Must be that Ancient Greek thing. Something about his nose and forehead makes him look like a Greek statue in profile.

Come to think of it, the rest of him pretty much fits that description too. :shock: =P~ 8-[
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

HappyAppy04, I love your new avatar..

Not many actor can afford a picture in profile like Daniel and look beautiful as him..

Greek statue yes I like it... remember the seabath in CR!!!
Do you notice that the bigger Dan's picture is, the most attractive he looks???

Have to stop here, thinking about the last portrayal posted by HappyAppy04 lead me to have a cold shower NOW!!!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anglophile wrote:Must be that Ancient Greek thing. Something about his nose and forehead makes him look like a Greek statue in profile.
Tsk-tsk, Anglophile, where were you during those Greek sculpture classes?! That face has little to do with Greek sculpture: far too rugged for the refined Greek tastes. :wink: But The Rest of Him is just about right :shock: Well, maybe some of the Hellenistic athletes come close in facial features as well.

I actually think Daniel is the proof that half-idealized Roman imperial sculpture was in fact not idealized at all, but true depictions: the body of a Greek god and a very realistic face! Augustus, thus, really was not a fairly scrawny man, but rather really like the Primaporta warrior! :lol:

This is just my preference of the Romans speaking, I think. 8-[

Agrippina

(whose son, the emperor Nero, was also a fine example of the half-idealized style with the rather horrid head and a great bod!)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote:Tsk-tsk, Anglophile, where were you during those Greek sculpture classes?!
Hahaha, caught! :wink: Actually I don't do art history, I'm a prehistorian. Uh-huh, up here in the barbaric North the Greek and Roman periods are still part of pre-history. LOL! Anyway, I have seen profiles like Dan's in ancient statues, and it is pretty refined, don't you think? 8) Alas, in frontal view there's no resemblance. Man I wish there was one looking like him, face and all, that would definitely be something to rob a bank for! :shock: =P~ :lol:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anglophile wrote: Actually I don't do art history, I'm a prehistorian. Uh-huh, up here in the barbaric North the Greek and Roman periods are still part of pre-history. LOL! Anyway, I have seen profiles like Dan's in ancient statues, and it is pretty refined, don't you think?
Prehistory rules and rocks ( :lol: 8) )! I started out as a prehistorian here in the even more barbaric Hyperborea - our prehistory lasts until AD 1150 (now, I just have to figure out which calendar that is, Anno Domini or After Daniel?!) and no Romans or Greeks ever got this far...

You have it with the general profile outline, close to classic (I love the b/w photo from W posted just slightly above) and the mouth IS so... classic. =P~ But his nose is * GASP * too big... :o

This discussion reminded me of something. A tip: the holiday season is coming up, so when any of you possibly drudge your way through the Vatican Museums in Rome, go to the antiquities section and check out Belvedere Apollo also from the backside, you will NOT be disappointed. Compares easily even to Daniel's :wink:

Agrippina
yochan

Post by yochan »

HappyAppy
The big photo you posted is great. Daniel's eyes shot my heart!
I still feel dizzy now.

His profile is yummy! :D
It reminds me Michelangelo's David, especially when he is naked.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote:You have it with the general profile outline, close to classic (I love the b/w photo from W posted just slightly above) and the mouth IS so... classic. =P~ But his nose is * GASP * too big... :o
LOL, no denying that! :mrgreen: But at least it's straight though. And yes, that pic from W Magazine really does it for me. Wow. :shock:
God I wish I had the time and money to stroll through the Vatican Museum anytime soon, and imagine Dan acted as a model for all of those lovely sculptures... *drifting off into dream mode*
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

shopper12 wrote:a-hafan, I love that last picture! I haven't seen that one before.

Does anybody know if there are more pictures from the photoshoot where he is in a car? There's 1 near the beginning of this thread and I wondered if there were any more similar. Hmmmm! :oops:
There are some in Nicola's Member's Gallery- they may also be elsewhere, I don't know- but these are the ones I know about. I have one of them on desktop at the moment. It's a really lovely shoot, isn't it? Here's the link:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?cat=11006

and for everyone else's benefit, here's one of the pics:

'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
shopper12 wrote:a-hafan, I love that last picture! I haven't seen that one before.

There are some in Nicola's Member's Gallery- they may also be elsewhere, I don't know- but these are the ones I know about. I have one of them on desktop at the moment. It's a really lovely shoot, isn't it? Here's the link:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?cat=11006
Ooh, thanks! Nice pics! :D :oops: :D
Mel-DC

Post by Mel-DC »

007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Thanks for the amazing pics, marsbean_mrsfishy and Mel-DC. They're amazing. I'm going to pass out with joy in my chemistry class now.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"