The "Wet" Thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Anesidora wrote:
bondgirl007 wrote:
smile? all i can see are his nipples *shlurp*

ahahaaha :lol: same here! ... I do not know why but my eyes keep going there, specially in the profile view
The hip bone and the shoulder blades (never thought bones were sexy until DC) They make me want to jump his bones :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dont they just :lol:
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

anybody feel like having a shower?? :lol:

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

:lol: you mean a cold one, don't you?

I have set my air conditioning unit at the lowest temperature as a substitute :shock: . Hope it has the same effect than the cold shower :lol:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Anesidora wrote::lol: you mean a cold one, don't you?

I have set my air conditioning unit at the lowest temperature as a substitute :shock: . Hope it has the same effect than the cold shower :lol:
Just drinking an iced tea...to keep my mind safe
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

I would like to be that cleaning lady that gets a shock when he opens the door. I wouldn't ask to be paid for that role...but I would make sure I messed up a few times so they would have to keep re-shooting the scene :wink:
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Image

Oh golly gosh!! thats smoking hot :shock:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Hey Jovichick- nice to 'see' you again. have i just failed to notice you, or have you been keeping a low profile for a while? either way, glad to have you back- I missed your sharp wit & practical mind!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

jovichick wrote:I would like to be that cleaning lady that gets a shock when he opens the door. I wouldn't ask to be paid for that role...but I would make sure I messed up a few times so they would have to keep re-shooting the scene :wink:
In some audio interviews DC says he actually had clothes on during that scene. Of course they must have been awfully small. Better would of been the street scene in Some voices. He was definitely naked in that one :shock:
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:Hey Jovichick- nice to 'see' you again. have i just failed to notice you, or have you been keeping a low profile for a while? either way, glad to have you back- I missed your sharp wit & practical mind!
I have been posting here and there but I've been on hols and working too hard for my own good. Nice to be missed. I'm addicted to this site so I am never far away and anyway, the posts make me smile so much. XX
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
marsbean_mrsfishy

jovichick wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:Hey Jovichick- nice to 'see' you again. have i just failed to notice you, or have you been keeping a low profile for a while? either way, glad to have you back- I missed your sharp wit & practical mind!
I have been posting here and there but I've been on hols and working too hard for my own good. Nice to be missed. I'm addicted to this site so I am never far away and anyway, the posts make me smile so much. XX
know that feeling- but i can no longer keep up with all the hot threads!
- Redluna
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote: know that feeling- but i can no longer keep up with all the hot threads!
:( :( :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Germangirl wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote: know that feeling- but i can no longer keep up with all the hot threads!
we just need air conditioning fitted as standard to our comps :lol:
marsbean_mrsfishy

Tigertash wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
we just need air conditioning fitted as standard to our comps :lol:
yes, i can just imagine it. hello, mr technology shop guy, i'd like to buy a new laptop. it needs to have windows vista, photoshop, a very fast connection, a huge memory, and an air conditioner. :shock: i'm sure he'd totally understand!
- Redluna