The "Wet" Thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Aragorn wrote:Some pictures cannot be posted too often. Here's one:

By the way; a Norwegian magazine recently awarded Daniel as the most sexy man in the world. Congrats, Dan.
Oh my goodness...beautiful...his eyes here kill me, although you can hardly see them.
My books!

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Lu wrote:

By the way; a Norwegian magazine recently awarded Daniel as the most sexy man in the world. Congrats, Dan.
Oh my goodness...beautiful...his eyes here kill me, although you can hardly see them.
He looks like a wild animal... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Lu

Post by Lu »

007Mania wrote:
Lu wrote:

He looks like a wild animal... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
YES!!!!! :shock: THUD. Like he is coming over to lick me all over and then f*ck me silly.

Oh geez, I need to get some. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:

His eyes? Erhmmmm, yes for sure! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:

His eyes? Erhmmmm, yes for sure! :twisted:
Its true, Dunda. That expression on his face just closes the deal for me to be insanely sexy and rough. Just the bod - extra class - but the expression going with it....Its 8:45 a.m. and that´s my wake up call for sure :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lu wrote:

The whole pic is killing me...I can look at it all day.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Lu

Post by Lu »

The mouth also :shock:

This picture is just an all around gem :D
My books!

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Aragorn wrote:
Lu wrote:

The whole pic is killing me...I can look at it all day.
His concentrated masculinity gives me a boost :twisted:

:roll:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Lu

Post by Lu »

I love it!! Yes, this is our wild daniel. :twisted:
My books!

redluna

Post by redluna »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Lu

Post by Lu »

redluna wrote:Image
I always wondered what the purpose of those tan pants are. He has them on during the torture scene of CR. Do they become invisible on camera or something? Or just flesh colored so they can CGI them out more easily later?
My books!

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Lu wrote:
I always wondered what the purpose of those tan pants are. He has them on during the torture scene of CR. Do they become invisible on camera or something? Or just flesh colored so they can CGI them out more easily later?
I don't think he wear the same pants during the torture scene and on this photo. Why? Because in this photo the pant is to avoid a cold (I've read that the water wasn't very warm...), it's another material as the pant he wear in the torture scene. There he only wear a pant so that he wasn't totally naked in front of the crew, I guess. :lol: ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

007Mania wrote:
Lu wrote:
I don't think he wear the same pants during the torture scene and on this photo. Why? Because in this photo the pant is to avoid a cold (I've read that the water wasn't very warm...), it's another material as the pant he wear in the torture scene. There he only wear a pant so that he wasn't totally naked in front of the crew, I guess. :lol: ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetsuit
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

I knew it was a wetsuit, I just thought it had a greater purpose because it was fleshcolored, like maybe they had filmed scenes where they were supposed to be skinny dipping, because Eva had on these flesh colored garments (wet suits, if they are) in some photos too. I thought maybe actors were never really nude in hollywood, that they wore these flesh colored things instead.
My books!