The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Faustine wrote:Image
Faustine dear I love this photo! :D
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image
Is this one of your creations Faustine? Very nice. Glad to see you are "back".
Thank you girls.

This collage is not a my creation, I found it in livejournal yesterday. It´s is really beautiful
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I love that photo. Daniel's female co-stars are lucky....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So Heike is the grabbing type too. :lol: Cute pic and that lower lip..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

i stayed out of this thread for many reasons and now i will continue to stay out after viewing what i have. i dont understand my feelings. i am really sad/hot/confused cuz there is no real person out there like daniel craig...some woman or women have taught him to kiss like he does-so he is experienced at social details... what is drawing me here to get the latest on him... there are plenty of people to chose from to blog and to google everday. why him. i dont know. psychologist anyone? he is unattainable-larger than life because i will never meet him although my aspirations are different. maybe to stop visiting here is the cure/answer.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:So Heike is the grabbing type too. :lol: Cute pic and that lower lip..
THE LOWER LIP!!!!! DROOL>>>>>>>>

Guinness...don't stress about it...just look at that lower lip, and dream...
My books!

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So Heike is the grabbing type too. :lol: Cute pic and that lower lip..

nice, thank you. i had to vent for a minute. it was those pictures of the lip grabbing-so personal-he is a good learner. and i havent had a dream about him yet so he is not totally absorbed in my head. i feel good about that. now, just to get my BF hair dyed blonde. ~guinness
Lu

Post by Lu »

Guinness wrote:
Lu wrote:

nice, thank you. i had to vent for a minute. it was those pictures of the lip grabbing-so personal-he is a good learner. and i havent had a dream about him yet so he is not totally absorbed in my head. i feel good about that. now, just to get my BF hair dyed blonde. ~guinness
LOLOL...My husband has blonde hair and blue eyes so I'm ahead of the game. Good luck...get a dye without peroxide so it won't damage bf's hair. :lol: :lol:
My books!

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Lu wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Lu wrote: THE LOWER LIP!!!!! DROOL>>>>>>>>

LOLOL...My husband has blonde hair and blue eyes so I'm ahead of the game. Good luck...get a dye without peroxide so it won't damage bf's hair. :lol: :lol:
crap, forgot the contacts! but he does have daniel stature and neck, and head, and PFA, wait, no kidding. and my bf is about 5'9-5'10. interesting. ~g thx lu
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

HOLY............MOTHER...................OF HEAVEN
i just found THE thread of all threads!!!

Germangirl your banner of Daniel.....i just went through every page on here and everytime it appeared i stopped for 10 seconds each time and just stared :shock:

wow! the mans sex on legs this thread is hot il be a regular in here :wink: LOL

Can i live in this thread?? i find it intriging lol i couldlook at pics and banners all day lol
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Aimee84 wrote: Germangirl your banner of Daniel.....i just went through every page on here and everytime it appeared i stopped for 10 seconds each time and just stared :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't exaggerate!
By the number of GG's post multiplied with 10 seconds....well, a AWFUL LOT of time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Aimee84 wrote:HOLY............MOTHER...................OF HEAVEN

Germangirl your banner of Daniel.....i just went through every page on here and everytime it appeared i stopped for 10 seconds each time and just stared :shock:

Can i live in this thread?? i find it intriging lol i couldlook at pics and banners all day lol
welcome to the forum Aimee! :lol:

I know when I first joined here I spent hours and hours those first weeks just going through ALL THE PICTURE THREADS...I too found my favorites....

ahem...ANGRY, MAD thread... :twisted: Hands thread....too hot for his JEANS thread... so many...
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Lu wrote: THE LOWER LIP!!!!! DROOL>>>>>>>>

Peroxide blonde... Hmmm if blue eyes, peroxide blonde - equals Ray. Hmmmmmm.. if got similar looks to Daniel..can I have your bf? LOL, just joking!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aimee84 wrote:HOLY............MOTHER...................OF HEAVEN

Thanks. Here it is JUST for your viewing pleasure :lol: If you can find a comfortable corner, you may live in this thread as long as you want. Many of the members here live in the naughty corner, but maybe you shouldn´t go there - yet :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..