The "Kissing" thread!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:28 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote::brood: Im waitng why does it take so long, :cry2:
if he has then release of information timing or maybe they still negotiate salary for him?
ImageImage

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote::brood: Im waitng why does it take so long, :cry2:
If indeed he has the role - maybe they wait till they have the girl to present both of them together to the public.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.

A bit like in the Hunger?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.

A bit like in the Hunger?
No, not at all. She just takes what she wants and leaves :wink:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.

A bit like in the Hunger?
No, not at all. She just takes what she wants and leaves :wink:
NOT good for his self confidence
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.

A bit like in the Hunger?
No, not at all. She just takes what she wants and leaves :wink:
NOT good for his self confidence
Michael can cope with that :lol: she was warming up towards him in the end :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How was that rape scene in Tatoo Girl? I think, there are some steamy scenes in these films.
But the rape scene surely was not one of them. It was a violent, disturbing, brutal and disgusting scene.


The sex scenes between Michael and Lisbeth are "special" :D She's the one who takes the initiative, kind of uses him in the beginning.

A bit like in the Hunger?
No, not at all. She just takes what she wants and leaves :wink:
NOT good for his self confidence
Michael can cope with that :lol: she was warming up towards him in the end :lol:
From what I read, he has to risk a lot to save her - so, she should be grateful :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

i go to early pics on this thread as i not see
Image

look at pout there :twisted:

as dunda said
From Obsession, girls watch the brilliant technique :lol: :twisted: :lol:

I suppose they had trained a lot outside the set
:lol: :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

:twisted:
ImageImage

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 am

Germangirl wrote:Image
So amazingly cute :D!
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:57 am

For JEC
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am

tbossmc2000 wrote:For JEC
Image
Thanks tb. :thumbup:

But never mind the kiss......take a look at how he has his arms wrapped all the way around her.....smothered! :shock: :twisted:

"Death by Daniel"....what a way to go. :sigh:
Image
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

JEC, what a lovely way to die. I actually think that is a good Bond title.
1 was painted gold, another was drenched in oil, the 3rd, smothers in Daniels arms. AH, :sigh:

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Pucker up baby! :twisted:

........and just look at those bambi lashes!! :shock:

Image
Image
Image

Post Reply