an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I can be considered a dwarf, I am about 5'1 I think. I don't know who will be the bad queen! We deffo got a prince... His Royal Highness Daniel Craig!

StarryDannyFan xx
Misha

Post by Misha »

Germangirl wrote:So - one more dwarf and then we can go for the bad queen, the prince and who else is in this fairy tale? :roll:
We don't have to sing the "Hi-Ho" song do we? :roll: :)
sigl

Post by sigl »

I'm 5'6", so I suppose I could be the bad queen.......

I hate the thought of getting killed at the end, though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honestly, I have a good heart deep inside.....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So - one more dwarf and then we can go for the bad queen, the prince and who else is in this fairy tale? :roll:
Well... don't we have the prince already?
Actually I rather thought of just forum members, that could make the part their own :lol: Maybe D_C instead of DC?
But then, its not on me to decide... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Misha wrote:
Of course, we have to :twisted: - here is for practising
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo
starts at 2 min

otherwise we´ll sound like that

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpNc8OI7Ok
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sigl wrote:I'm 5'6", so I suppose I could be the bad queen.......

I hate the thought of getting killed at the end, though :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honestly, I have a good heart deep inside.....
Well sigl - good heart or not - its over to you, kiddo.

Here is your scene...

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3YwQ4Aj ... re=related

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Misha wrote:
Of course, we have to :twisted: - here is for practising
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo
starts at 2 min

otherwise we´ll sound like that

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpNc8OI7Ok

Just can't stop laughing!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I can be considered a dwarf, I am about 5'1 I think.
StarryDannyFan xx
OK - 7th dwarf then :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - which one do you choose? :twisted: Hard choice, no?

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:So - which one do you choose? :twisted: Hard choice, no?

Do I have the choice as Snow White???

Hmmm, then I'd prefer a slightly more modern version of the prince.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Misha

Post by Misha »

Germangirl wrote:So - which one do you choose? :twisted: Hard choice, no?

Difficult choice, because he has bad hair in ALL of those pictures. LOL! Hmm, but if I had to make a choice, I'd choose the first one. Oh, what are our dwarf names??? For me, it's a toss up between Lazy dwarf and Bitchy dwarf! :)
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote: That nevertheless is what´s reassuring :lol: The best way to get you out of bed is to do some nice sarcastic battle - but then, its not fair to do it only on Daniels costs. If you guys wanna see some dwarfs BTW get your a*** over here, there´s a bunch of German dwarfs waiting here, with Snow White (Firstsupergirl) and all :twisted:
I am a dwarf too :lol: :lol: :lol:
And an American one :lol:
:lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Snow White - go and choose your prince and make us proud. Because if he is not worthy, we might not give you away. You know, its terrib y hard to find good housekeeper :shock:

Here are the names to choose from or as Misha said - we do our own names.

A brief general description of each will make them easily distinguishable:

Dopey: the youngest, sweetest, and silliest of the seven, and the only one to be completely bald and beardless; wears a too large lime green tunic and purple cap.*

Grumpy: the grouchiest and most curmudgeonly of the group, though even he is supremely devoted to the beautiful Snow White; wears a red tunic, long white hair and beard.

Doc
: the only one of the dwarfs to wear glasses (so presumably the most intellectual); wears an orange-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Happy
: the most rotund of the dwarfs; wears a brownish two-tone tunic, yellow cap, long white hair and beard.

Bashful: evokes his bashful nature through a classic pose of shyness (hands clasped behind back, shoulders slightly raised, eyes upturned); sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sneezy and Sleepy; depicted in purple tunic and magenta cap (on video), as well as long white hair and beard.

Sneezy
: frequently shown with one finger underneath his nose, as if trying to stifle a sneeze; sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sleepy and Bashful; wears a yellow-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Sleepy
: perhaps the most difficult to differentiate between Sleepy and Bashful, though he wears a perpetually sleepy looking, heavily lidded expression on his face; wears a brownish tunic, green cap, long white hair and beard.

As the dwarfs’ occupation is working in the diamond mines, they are often depicted carrying rudimentary tools of the trade (lanterns, picks, etc.)

Keeping track of all seven dwarfs is actually quite simple once you have mastered this simple mnemonic device: two S’s, two D’s, and three emotions. Two S’s: Sleepy and Sneezy; two D’s: Dopey and Doc; and three emotions: Happy, Bashful, and Grumpy.

Misha

Post by Misha »

Germangirl wrote:Snow White - go and choose your prince and make us proud. Because if he is not worthy, we might not give you away. You know, its terrib y hard to find good housekeeper :shock:

Here are the names to choose from or as Misha said - we do our own names.

A brief general description of each will make them easily distinguishable:

Dopey: the youngest, sweetest, and silliest of the seven, and the only one to be completely bald and beardless; wears a too large lime green tunic and purple cap.*

Grumpy: the grouchiest and most curmudgeonly of the group, though even he is supremely devoted to the beautiful Snow White; wears a red tunic, long white hair and beard.

Doc
: the only one of the dwarfs to wear glasses (so presumably the most intellectual); wears an orange-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Happy
: the most rotund of the dwarfs; wears a brownish two-tone tunic, yellow cap, long white hair and beard.

Bashful: evokes his bashful nature through a classic pose of shyness (hands clasped behind back, shoulders slightly raised, eyes upturned); sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sneezy and Sleepy; depicted in purple tunic and magenta cap (on video), as well as long white hair and beard.

Sneezy
: frequently shown with one finger underneath his nose, as if trying to stifle a sneeze; sometimes difficult to distinguish between Sleepy and Bashful; wears a yellow-brown tunic, long white hair and beard.

Sleepy
: perhaps the most difficult to differentiate between Sleepy and Bashful, though he wears a perpetually sleepy looking, heavily lidded expression on his face; wears a brownish tunic, green cap, long white hair and beard.

As the dwarfs’ occupation is working in the diamond mines, they are often depicted carrying rudimentary tools of the trade (lanterns, picks, etc.)

Keeping track of all seven dwarfs is actually quite simple once you have mastered this simple mnemonic device: two S’s, two D’s, and three emotions. Two S’s: Sleepy and Sneezy; two D’s: Dopey and Doc; and three emotions: Happy, Bashful, and Grumpy.
Oh, I got Grumpy down pat, that's mine! :lol:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I got Sleepy...hehe
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”