an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

just beautiful eyes, thank u
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

This second pic of him looks so sad the poor chappie I'd cuddle him, tell him what's wrong honey :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

BondBabe2008 wrote:This second pic of him looks so sad the poor chappie I'd cuddle him, tell him what's wrong honey :twisted:
The first picture is the exact expression he did in CR when he was playing cards in the Bahama's "no give the man a chance to win his money back" EXACT LOOK.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:This second pic of him looks so sad the poor chappie I'd cuddle him, tell him what's wrong honey :twisted:
The first picture is the exact expression he did in CR when he was playing cards in the Bahama's "no give the man a chance to win his money back" EXACT LOOK.
mmm yeah i agree, yr right, the exact look
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
the stare and position of his mouth. Oh god I love that mouth. I am a little flushed as I just wrote a story.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Oh, we are so good. :lol: Was thinking the same but also, when he wins the big money. The moment, he turn the cards for all to see, he leans back with that expression.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Oh, we are so good. :lol: Was thinking the same but also, when he wins the big money. The moment, he turn the cards for all to see, he leans back with that expression.
Oh GG new avi, good job.
Yeah, he gets that expression, almost a signature expression for him. :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote: Oh GG new avi, good job.
Yeah thanks, I thought pushing the matter a bit will not hurt. :wink:

It has come out a bit big. Dunda will make it smaller for me.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sorry....is it just the colour reproduction on my screen, or does his eyes in the first one look photoshopped? :oops:

To me they look the wrong colour blue, there are no gradients of shade and his little flaw in the inside edge of his left pupil is missing. :dunno:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Probably had red eye.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Oh GG new avi, good job.
Yeah thanks, I thought pushing the matter a bit will not hurt. :wink:

It has come out a bit big. Dunda will make it smaller for me.
You mean I'm not the only one that has to big of an avi? :roll: [-X
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:Sorry....is it just the colour reproduction on my screen, or does his eyes in the first one look photoshopped? :oops:

To me they look the wrong colour blue, there are no gradients of shade and his little flaw in the inside edge of his left pupil is missing. :dunno:

I immediately thought the same thing. Too consistent of a color and the pupils were changed with the red-eye tool because they are too black. The eyes are a nice blue color though!

But what's this about a 'FLAW'? LOL!!!
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: The first picture is the exact expression he did in CR when he was playing cards in the Bahama's "no give the man a chance to win his money back" EXACT LOOK.
the stare and position of his mouth. Oh god I love that mouth. I am a little flushed as I just wrote a story.
Yep I've noticed of his sexy lips as you cannot resist them :twisted: I've just kissed my comp screen :P also I agree with you on the expression on the pic # 1 is deffo the exact look on his face when amost loosing on the card game but eventually wins :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Sorry....is it just the colour reproduction on my screen, or does his eyes in the first one look photoshopped? :oops:

I immediately thought the same thing. Too consistent of a color and the pupils were changed with the red-eye tool because they are too black. The eyes are a nice blue color though!

But what's this about a 'FLAW'? LOL!!!
:lol: You know......"the flaws"! One of those gorgeous flaws that make one's eye linger at various places on his face, like the mismatched ears and the irregular mouth, and the tiny scars from his youth. They make him just this side of total angelic perfection, but they make him Daniel.........unique, interesting fascinating. It's impossible to become bored with a face which has so much to look at.

And they are very useful flaws!.....easy way to tell if a pic has been flipped or tampered with.

Addicted to Daniel and his beautiful flaws. :sigh: :blush: