The "eating" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

007Mania wrote:You crack me up, ladies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to be ice cream... it melts slowly in his mouth....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Ok, I'll sleep in the naughty corner today... :twisted: :lol:
I find it totally hilarious that a picture of him wolfing down a sandwich can give us all vapors and send us running to the naughty corner!

But uh...I'd like to be a lollipop for Daniel, because I'd like him to lick me all over for a long time, and then bite me until I was in pieces... :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Lu wrote:
007Mania wrote:You crack me up, ladies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to be ice cream... it melts slowly in his mouth....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Ok, I'll sleep in the naughty corner today... :twisted: :lol:
I find it totally hilarious that a picture of him wolfing down a sandwich can give us all vapors and send us running to the naughty corner!

But uh...I'd like to be a lollipop for Daniel, because I'd like him to lick me all over for a long time, and then bite me until I was in pieces... :twisted: :twisted:

One of those huge lollies that take days to eat ...
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:
Lu wrote:

YES!!! You know exactly what I mean! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:
laredo wrote:
Lu wrote: I find it totally hilarious that a picture of him wolfing down a sandwich can give us all vapors and send us running to the naughty corner!

YES!!! You know exactly what I mean! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
like these? yes? :shock:

i remeber getting one of these

it took me nearly two weeks to finish with :roll:
ImageImage
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I like to be one of these :twisted: :twisted:

or this Image
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Image

I like to be one of these :twisted: :twisted:

or this Image
Me too.....Especially one of the first ones...Love that ice cream....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Linda

Post by Linda »

I would like to be a hamburger. Just because of the way he would hold the buns. I have to go to bed now, and I am sure I will have dreams of Daniel eatting and other things.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

calypso

Post by calypso »

i think that satsuki in jeans hidden :shock:
he stand like ballet dancer
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thelma wrote:Image
Before doing this... :lol:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

He ate ruffles and the barbeque chips. :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

So much good food - send the left overs to me, please
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Aragorn, I agree it looks yummy.

Someone dropped a cola bottle under the table.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:
laredo wrote:
Lu wrote: I find it totally hilarious that a picture of him wolfing down a sandwich can give us all vapors and send us running to the naughty corner!

One of those huge lollies that take days to eat ...[/quote]

lol now we CAN take days to eat his lolly...yes? :twisted:

ImageImage