The "smoking" thread :-)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Deb

Post by Deb »

Hannah wrote:why the hell does he look so damn sexy when he's smoking??? I usually don't like smokin' men :?
The problem is he just looks damn sexy regardless of what he's doing!! :lol: :lol:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He looks sexy no matter what. But, I am glad he quit smoking because it causes impotence. And if he is hoping to stil be f*cking at 67 he better not smoke any more. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

you wanna do WHAT to me?
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

One more from the hunger:

I'm on board with everyone who thinks smoking is gross and while I would personally not date a smoker, when Daniel is doing it within the context of a role, it's hot (smokin' even, pun intended :wink:)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Dunda wrote:From the russian site:

cheers, dunda, I hadn't seen this one before. it made me feel all funny to look at it. how can someone be so sexy?
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
Dunda wrote:From the russian site:

cheers, dunda, I hadn't seen this one before. it made me feel all funny to look at it. how can someone be so sexy?
Every time I see this picture I laugh out loud because it looks SO phony! Hahaha!!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Cyanaurora wrote:He looks sexy no matter what. But, I am glad he quit smoking because it causes impotence. And if he is hoping to stil be f*cking at 67 he better not smoke any more. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, I agree Cyanaurora!

And Dunda, that pic from the Russian site. I dunno, there's something funny about it. I don't know if it's the blaze look in his eyes or how his fingers are positioned on his leg, but I agree with Anglophile. It does hsve this funny phony something about it. :lol:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

:roll: His little finger looks really long in that shot. :oops:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

how about this one, haven't seen this on here yet.
Crazy!
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

laredo wrote::roll: His little finger looks really long in that shot. :oops:
:shock: you're right! I've never noticed it before... I'll look closely now. I should say more closely now :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

laredo wrote::roll: His little finger looks really long in that shot. :oops:
PFFFAAAHAHAHA!! I'm laughing tears now! GAWD girls we need to get over our little-finger obsession... :twisted: :P

Oh and welcome aboard Elaine Figgis (love your nick)! I can't see any picture though.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

This is one of my overall favs, with a huge cigar, but not actually in his mouth... I also love the way the photo captures his movement and that presence... Ah, there's also that "boys smoking outside" series from I think from some previous Bafta's... Gotta go look for it...

Agrippina
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

anglo, commenting on my avatar and thanks for the greeting.
Crazy!
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

agrippina wrote:Ah, there's also that "boys smoking outside" series from I think from some previous Bafta's... Gotta go look for it...
Agrippina
:D Great news! I am dying for seeing those photos again. I cannot remember where I saw them :( , I thought it was an Oscar's ceremony.

Good luck in your search [-o<
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anesidora wrote::D Great news! I am dying for seeing those photos again. I cannot remember where I saw them :( , I thought it was an Oscar's ceremony.
Yes! After a bit of browsing, here you are Anesidora!
They look so wonderfully naughty, boys being caught smoking when it's not allowed :wink: I could also imagine little flasks of some alcoholic substance going round accompanied by nervous giggles :lol:

I found them finally at the Russian site, under meetings, happenings, Bafta's 2005:
http://photofile.ru/users/daniel_craig/2465831/

Enjoy!
Agrippina