A smiling thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Dunda wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
Dunda wrote:this one? :lol:

Image
Dunda! You're magic. You found it.
no magic at all, just a look into the gallery. At least a good portion of the photocalls has been restored :wink:
Well, I would say that was magic! :wink:
Crazy!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46522
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 pm

cornell01 wrote:Dunda! You're magic. You found it.
Dunda wrote:no magic at all, just a look into the gallery. At least a good portion of the photocalls has been restored :wink:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Well, I would say that was magic! :wink:
Lets give her a BIG THANK YOU for that :D Its a lot of work, that goes a bit unnoticed, but is an even bigger bonus for those, who are not members here...who maybe become members, after they see all the gorgeous pics and vids and whatnot... :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Lu
Posts: 3415
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Lu » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Germangirl wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Dunda! You're magic. You found it.
Dunda wrote:no magic at all, just a look into the gallery. At least a good portion of the photocalls has been restored :wink:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Well, I would say that was magic! :wink:
Lets give her a BIG THANK YOU for that :D Its a lot of work, that goes a bit unnoticed, but is an even bigger bonus for those, who are not members here...who maybe become members, after they see all the gorgeous pics and vids and whatnot... :D
thank you!! She is our magical smarty pants, who works very hard for us. :D
My books!
Image

Image

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Dunda should get a raise!! :wink: :lol: Good work! (And thanks for all the video uploads!)

Grip
Image

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:52 am

agrippina wrote:Dunda should get a raise!! :wink: :lol: Good work! (And thanks for all the video uploads!)

Grip
YES! She should get twice as much as she is getting now
:wink:

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22008
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am

I feel flattered :oops: don't spoil me :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Hannah
Posts: 5118
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Hannah » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Dunda wrote:I feel flattered :oops: don't spoil me :lol:
you deserve our gratitude and deepest respect :wink: THANKS
Image

User avatar
Firstsupergirl
Posts: 1281
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Firstsupergirl » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 pm

My dear Dunda,

you deserve to be spoilt with

Image

Image

Image


for doing so many important things in the background without saying, things which aren't so obvious for most of us, but which take a lot of your time! Thanks for that! :D
Image

User avatar
Guinness
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 am

Post by Guinness » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Firstsupergirl wrote:My dear Dunda,

you deserve to be spoilt with

Image

Image

Image


for doing so many important things in the background without saying, things which aren't so obvious for most of us, but which take a lot of your time! Thanks for that! :D

OOO-supergirl-----your avatar is a fav of mine! ~guinness

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22008
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Firstsupergirl wrote:My dear Dunda,

you deserve to be spoilt with

Image

Image

Image


for doing so many important things in the background without saying, things which aren't so obvious for most of us, but which take a lot of your time! Thanks for that! :D

Thanks!

I'm really astonished that going to the gym only two time had such a great impact. You look rather slim :mrgreen:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Firstsupergirl
Posts: 1281
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Firstsupergirl » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Dunda wrote: I'm really astonished that going to the gym only two time had such a great impact. You look rather slim :mrgreen:
Amazing, isn't it??Image
Image

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Owww, the pic above is just so cute.
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
Lilu
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 pm
Location: Russia

Post by Lilu » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Thelma wrote:Image
I think he should better change his shaving cream :)

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Image

Post Reply