A smiling thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Wowzers Dunda, lovely picture!!!! That's one for the desktop...
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

from Layer Cake

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
Photoshoot Telegraph Magazine. Bafta

WooooooooooooooW :o :o :o

:P :P :P

:lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

this smile always kills me :lol:

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:this smile always kills me :lol:
Cute smile, and you can also see the little scar across the bridge of his nose very clearly. I remember a while ago we were wondering if that was a dent from his sunglasses, but here you can see it is not. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:this smile always kills me :lol:
Cute smile, and you can also see the little scar across the bridge of his nose very clearly. I remember a while ago we were wondering if that was a dent from his sunglasses, but here you can see it is not. :wink:
Sorry Anglo, but I think this is a dent from the sunglasses.
These pics are from the photoshot Independent Spirit Awards February 2007

he's wearing HUGE glasses :lol:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

same here
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:Sorry Anglo, but I think this is a dent from the sunglasses.

Yeah but the way that mark runs is not the way glasses rest on your nose. They don't rest on the nasal bone at all (even though it looks like they do) but only on the sides of the nose. And if you look closely enough at pictures from other occasions, you can see that mark most of the time without any glasses involved, so I'm pretty sure it's a scar - his second one besides that sexy appendix thingy... :mrgreen:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:

Yeah but the way that mark runs is not the way glasses rest on your nose. They don't rest on the nasal bone at all (even though it looks like they do) but only on the sides of the nose. And if you look closely enough at pictures from other occasions, you can see that mark most of the time without any glasses involved, so I'm pretty sure it's a scar - his second one besides that sexy appendix thingy... :mrgreen:
maybe you're right :wink:

Isn't it a shame that we never get that close to this MAN to examine it at first hand? :(

Or imagine you'll meet him at a premiere and finally get the chance to talk some words with him.... Excuse me, Mr. Craig, but there is one thing I really want to know....Do you have a scar on your nose?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder this man is scared by us :lol: :lol:
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Dunda wrote:
Anglophile wrote:

Isn't it a shame that we never get that close to this MAN to examine it at first hand? :(

Or imagine you'll meet him at a premiere and finally get the chance to talk some words with him.... Excuse me, Mr. Craig, but there is one thing I really want to know....Do you have a scar on your nose?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, if I got the chance for some scar exploration, the scar on his nose would NOT be the one I'd be mainly interested in :twisted: :twisted:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bond_girl 69 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Anglophile wrote: Yeah but the way that mark runs is not the way glasses rest on your nose. They don't rest on the nasal bone at all (even though it looks like they do) but only on the sides of the nose. And if you look closely enough at pictures from other occasions, you can see that mark most of the time without any glasses involved, so I'm pretty sure it's a scar - his second one besides that sexy appendix thingy... :mrgreen:

Well, if I got the chance for some scar exploration, the scar on his nose would NOT be the one I'd be mainly interested in :twisted: :twisted:
There is something more important that to see if he has this scar in the nose and is to know what he smells, you do not forget it!!!
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Well, if I got the chance for some scar exploration, the scar on his nose would NOT be the one I'd be mainly interested in :twisted: :twisted:
All in good time BG! :twisted: No problem here, since the eyes is always the first thing I look at when I meet someone, in this case I'd take a close look between them as well. And Faustine, I'd probably sniff him too. Just out of scientific curiosity of course. Image
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anglophile wrote:
bond_girl 69 wrote:Well, if I got the chance for some scar exploration, the scar on his nose would NOT be the one I'd be mainly interested in :twisted: :twisted:
All in good time BG! :twisted: No problem here, since the eyes is always the first thing I look at when I meet someone, in this case I'd take a close look between them as well. And Faustine, I'd probably sniff him too. Just out of scientific curiosity of course. Image
Oh, that's right, it's BIOLOGY!
Crazy!
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Anglophile wrote:
Oh, that's right, it's BIOLOGY!
We're quite the scientists, aren't we??