A smiling thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This is small but it's new to me...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Best part of C&A. The CC press conference :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Och, in LA and the first and only time, where he looked really gay :lol: well, to me anyway. But a lovely smile. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Och, in LA and the first and only time, where he looked really gay :lol: well, to me anyway. But a lovely smile. :D
Not the only one, he looked pretty gay when he had the albino-look photo shoot.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Och, in LA and the first and only time, where he looked really gay :lol: well, to me anyway. But a lovely smile. :D
Not the only one, he looked pretty gay when he had the albino-look photo shoot.
He looked really gay there. Not his best look. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cute face, shitty monk look

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh god, the hair is just so awful, really killed QoS for me! Ha ha, how superficial am I?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh god, the hair is just so awful, really killed QoS for me! Ha ha, how superficial am I?
Maybe, but its true. The plane scene - awful. One really has to wonder, how they look at the dailies and not reshoot it - with different hair.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Oh god, the hair is just so awful, really killed QoS for me! Ha ha, how superficial am I?
Maybe, but its true. The plane scene - awful. One really has to wonder, how they look at the dailies and not reshoot it - with different hair.
The worst that comes to mind was the Virgin Atlantic scene where's he's throwing back the Vesper's, worst of all they used that scene for the promos, barf!

Here's my collection of serious monk head disasters, I can't find the Virgin one.

This one on the right:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Errrm.... I don't get the reason for people not liking Daniels hair in QOS. :? It was very neat and brushed forward flat, rather than the spikier hairdo he had in CR. Maybe it was a bit too "styled" but I liked it. As much as we saw of him in QOS, I thought he looked good. I also liked the shorter style of SF ... not at first but I got used to it. And I love to see his hair long, like in Invasion. In fact, I can't think of any movies where his hair does not suit him, except when it is brushed back from his face or when he has a heavy beard / moustache... both of those can age him prematurely IMO... :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

last one, dressed like a school boy!! tee hee