The "Holding Gun" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Image[/quote]

I feel as if I shouldn't like that photo, but oh I do :oops:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh to make a man smile like that while he points a gun at you! (funny what you find yourself wishing for)!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Mean 'n' Moody.... :twisted:

khenton

Post by khenton »

there has to be a gun hidden there somewhere ?!?!? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
purple

Post by purple »

I suppose this could also go to the profile thread:

http://thedanielcraigfixation.tumblr.co ... 7776882481
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, that is NICE. Thanks for finding. Yup, profile...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

You're welcome :D I like that blog despite its slightly worrisome title...
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:You're welcome :D I like that blog despite its slightly worrisome title...
Yes, DC Fixation blog is very good and I think we are all pretty familiar with it :)
The title fits the purpose and reflects the "spirit" of the blog very well. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
purple wrote:You're welcome :D I like that blog despite its slightly worrisome title...
Yes, DC Fixation blog is very good and I think we are all pretty familiar with it :)
The title fits the purpose and reflects the "spirit" of the blog very well. :D
The blog originated from a Chinese student, who later came to England for studies. I "worked" that blog with pics for a while...Glad it still exists.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Well Alina I think I would have preferred something like passion or interest; fixation sounds a bit worrisome in my book :lol:

I see Germangirl, thanks for the information. Geat job :thumbup: yes it still exists, I follow it on FB.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Well Alina I think I would have preferred something like passion or interest; fixation sounds a bit worrisome in my book :lol:

I see Germangirl, thanks for the information. Geat job :thumbup: yes it still exists, I follow it on FB.
Oh, but wouldn't "interest" seem a bit dull? Fixation means something like obsession and judging by the number of photos and gifs there, it's a very suitable title. :)
Anyway, a good blog and I'm also glad it still exists.
purple

Post by purple »

Ladies I know this is not the thread but since you are both here I will take advantage of that and ask: browsing this forum I found some information about an on set discussion between DC and Mrs Broccoli. I believe it was QoS but I am not sure. Allegedly it was about something DC did not want to to do and then she promised him to let drive the Aston Martin if he agrees to do that scene.

Was that a joke? if not, do you know where I could find more information? I thought it was utterly sweet.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Purple, I can't seem to remember, what you are referring to. Sorry. I know, he got to drive the Aston as stunt training though. There is a cute vid somewhere, where he drives the car, gets out excited like a school boy. "What's not to like" He certainly LOVES fast cars and is quite good at driving them, too, accorduing to Ben (Cooke)

purple

Post by purple »

Unfortunately I seem unable to find the thread where I found that information :( oh well...thanks anyway.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »