Daniel "in bed" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image

Sorry, couldn't help myself :lol: :twisted:
The famous duck tickler.

This thread is going straight to hell. Along with my morals. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

what have you expected, from a thread named "Daniel in bed"? :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Quote from Elaine: Our Perry doesn't want to make a mess!

BAD TO THE BONE - all of you crazy girls!
*Smiling* to be in such good company....you gals kill me.

JJ....morals? what morals?
Last edited by sharmaine on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Yes, Daniel in bed. A little heaven, a little hell. :twisted: :twisted:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sharmaine wrote:Quote from Elaine: Our Perry doesn't want to make a mess!

Blimey, I stepped out for 5 minutes and looked what happened! Jiss continues. Love that image of Perry you posted JJ, and all the naughty comments that followed.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:

Blimey, I stepped out for 5 minutes and looked what happened! Jiss continues. Love that image of Perry you posted JJ, and all the naughty comments that followed.
One more image of Perry in bed... the reason he doesn't want to make a mess, is because he didn't want to sleep in the wet spot.

GG made me say it
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

One more image of Perry in bed... the reason he doesn't want to make a mess, is because he didn't want to sleep in the wet spot.

GG made me say it
OK - I take the blame, I am the oldest :twisted:
...and Perry is right to be careful - being in jail means, they won´t change the sheets...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

GG made me say it

No need to mention the Full Moon tonight. No wonder we're all tetched!

It's all in jiss, good natured fun. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:Sorry, I'll delete if you delete your reply. Just didn't want Zonzi to think I was that perverted. 8)
JoniJoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I would never dare think you are a perv !!!!!!!!

Anyway, the link I opened didn't talk about semen, it did talk about something else .... :lol: obviously, I do know what it is, but not from personal experience ....

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*still waiting for someone who can tell me what's the precise definition of jiss is *

ROFLMAO ! :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:*still waiting for someone who can tell me what's the precise definition of jiss is *

Zonzi :lol: :lol: I don't think that you get it more precise than that.....

or look up here http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/jis

it a made-up word a combination of piss and jizz :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, I have to delete my cache on the hard-drive......all the sites I'm visting for solid analysis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
zonzi wrote:*still waiting for someone who can tell me what's the precise definition of jiss is *

OMG, I have to delete my cache on the hard-drive......all the sites I'm visting for solid analysis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YEp, Dunda, it's the definition I did read in the previous link :mrgreen: .... :lol:

Still, I did think it was related to females ..... :shock: :lol:

I'd better shout my mouth, I might be banned, people might think I am a perv, a hopeless perv :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote:

YEp, Dunda, it's the definition I did read in the previous link :mrgreen: .... :lol:

I'd better shout my mouth, I might be banned, people might think I am a perv, a hopeless perv :lol: :lol:
for sure it was related to females, at least in the first link :twisted:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Dunda wrote: Zonzi :lol: :lol: I don't think that you get it more precise than that.....

for sure it was related to females, at least in the first link :twisted:
Never experienced that in my life (at least so far :shock: :oops: :twisted: :lol: )... so, I got it right !

THUD THUD :lol:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'm gone for one evening and look what happens.

Nice siggi Zonzi!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

For further clarification....the gyst of the jizz:
Dregae wrote: I'd just like to make sure this isn't an problem; I've had this issue ever since puberty, when I started producing semen.

I'm male, and after ejaculating I almost always feel a need to urinate within 2 or 3 minutes, and some times literally immediately after ejaculation, even if I have just urinated immediately previous to ejaculating. My bladder usually seems to fill itself up for me to do so fairly quickly (possibly unusually so), and I always notice some semen in my urine after I urinate, though I try to remove as much semen from my urethra as possible. Is this abnormal?

Dregae,

In my opinion, I don't see anything abnormal about either of the concerns you posted.

First, having to urinate within 2 to 3 minutes after ejaculation is no different than having to urinate 2 to 3 hours after ejaculation. As long as your bladder is working properly, which it seems to be, there is nothing to worry about.

Second, finding semen in your urine right after ejaculation doesn't surprise me either. The old joke is, "Why did God decide to run a waste/water treatment line through a recreational area?" After an ejaculation, there is going to be a little semen left in the pipes (so to speak) and the next time you urinate, it will flush that semen out.

A urination/semen problem that some men experience is called retrograde ejaculation. Instead of ejecting the semen out the end of the penis, it shoots up to the bladder. However, given the facts as you've described them, you don't have this problem.

All-in-all, you sound quite normal. Isn't it great to be normal!?

SmileyGuy: Good to hear about semen in urine being normal. I don't believe I have retrograde ejaculation; to the best of my knowledge I ejaculate normally, although the chronic-ness of the problem was beginning to make me wonder about that. The thing about it that still bothers me, though, is that this can happen on a completely empty bladder, and the time that it takes for my bladder to fill to the level that it does takes noticeably shorter then it does when not after ejaculation--and I often don't drink any extra fluids.

Dregae,

Believe it or not, I have the answer! I had my annual doctor's appointment last year, and he wanted to run blood and urine tests. When the nurse handed me the urine sample container, I kind of laughed and said, "This could take a while, because I just used the bathroom right before coming in." That's when the nurse told me this:

"The bladder always retains a minimal amount of urine. Just relax and run water in the sink and you'll urinate in no time."

I'll be darned...she was right! Thus, your bladder isn't going to be "totally" empty when you urinate. But, I did notice your second observation...that it takes a considerably shorter time between urinations if you have an ejaculation in there. Well, I can't say I have a definitive answer for you, but let's break this down...When a man ejaculates (assuming he has a corresponding orgasm) all sorts of muscles are spasming and contracting. (Orgasmic contractions occur at .8 second intervals as a matter of fact!) With everything contracting like that, it would lead one to believe that the bladder and the prostate and many other organs and areas of the body are affected by it all, thus, triggering the sensation to have to urinate.

Ana Simone wrote:
I'm glad I read this post. I've also been curious about this topic for a long time. As embarassing as it is to admit, my first partner had this same problem. The first time I ever performed oral sex it happened, and to this day I have gone back and forth in my head between anger and sympathy, unsure of whether he did it on purpose but not wanting to believe that. I felt disgusting and humiliated (as he must have too), and until now have shared that with no one. Of course now I am much older and wiser, and know the importance of safe sex, but it hurts still to think of the younger, more nieve and vulnerable me.

I hope that Scarleteen would consider an article on this topic, seeing as how simply reading that THIS IS NORMAL takes an huge weight off for me and would for countless others.
Source: http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum ... 009621;p=1

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm gone for one evening and look what happens.

Nice siggi Zonzi!
Thanks Liv !!!!!!!! :P :P