The 'shirtless' thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Does he need a bra? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
:lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...
I'm not naughty, I'm not naughty, I'm not naughty.........! Image

Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

I AM :twisted:
Image +Image = nc
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...

Image +Image = nc
Me too :twisted:! And I'm proud of it :twisted:!
Last edited by Vesper Lynd 007 on Wed May 06, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :twisted: ..not what I think first, when I see this - more like how it will feel to ran my hands over those hard muscles...

Image +Image = nc
At least I tried to be NOT naughty.... :lol: :lol:
But looking at the big breast pic again and again... well, second home, here I come! :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:Image

These are yummy... :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image

These are yummy... :twisted:
Oh yes, they are :twisted:!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Me too - the perfect set of pecs. (....is it me or is it hot in here?Image)

................Image

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

I´m naughty.... but a guy with breasts bigger than mine.... it´s so.... too kinky even for me :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote:

I´m naughty.... but a guy with breasts bigger than mine.... it´s so.... too kinky even for me :shock:
Not breasts - they are pecs. The nipples are merely a feature of the pecs, not the whole thing. Now who doesn't want a prominent nipple they can tug on?
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:
Faustine wrote:
007Mania wrote: I'm not naughty, I'm not naughty, I'm not naughty.........! Image

Not breasts - they are pecs. The nipples are merely a feature of the pecs, not the whole thing. Now who doesn't want a prominent nipple they can tug on?
You said "Nipple." he has nice pec muscles...i would love to put oil and rub my-----hey! where's JEC??? Image
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Guinness wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Faustine wrote: I´m naughty.... but a guy with breasts bigger than mine.... it´s so.... too kinky even for me :shock:
You said "Nipple." he has nice pec muscles...i would love to put oil and rub my-----hey! where's JEC???
Yes, I am quite liberal and do say (and chew) naughty things every now and again.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Faustine wrote: I´m naughty.... but a guy with breasts bigger than mine.... it´s so.... too kinky even for me :shock:
You said "Nipple." he has nice pec muscles...i would love to put oil and rub my-----hey! where's JEC???
Ok. I will say it of this another way. These pectoral so big for such a short and thin man .... they are very kinky for me.

They are artificial. He looks like an action figure... Barbie´s boyfriend. Not for me. Thanks
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
Guinness wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Not breasts - they are pecs. The nipples are merely a feature of the pecs, not the whole thing. Now who doesn't want a prominent nipple they can tug on?
Ok. I will say it of this another way. These pectoral so big for such a short and thin man .... they are very kinky for me.

They are artificial. He looks like an action figure... Barbie´s boyfriend. Not for me. Thanks
ahh! you are torn my friend.....the pecs are kinky for you but they are not for you....? He is an action figure....something to play with, no? Now, where is my oil I was talking about,,,ya know he needs sunscreen.