The 'shirtless' thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

He doesn't seem to be listening to any of you!

Here he goes again........

calypso

Post by calypso »

He still at my house so he cannot be there. :roll: Leave poor Ray alone.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:He still at my house so he cannot be there. :roll: Leave poor Ray alone.
He snuck out when you weren't looking. It's hard to keep a wandering hound down. :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Ray says he knows he's been a naughty hound and he is now on his way home to Starry.

He says he will work hard to make it up to her. He did enjoy his adventures, but now he wants to go home.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Too late, I already drive him home to Starry.
She is now home.
He very upset and never wants that to happen again. He is sick as his forgot his meds when he was lead astray.
I am an upset Auntie. :(
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

What is this? What is this? Ray lead astray by a woman... Is it Laura? I had a upset Ray crying when he arrived at my house. He kept saying sorry all the time. He didn't take his medication, I can tell. I have to calm him down and I have to keep my eye on him now.

I have to keep an eye for that bloody Laura too! I'm mad and want to slap her face. No more women friends for Ray, that's it. I'm his fiancee.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:What is this? What is this? Ray lead astray by a woman... Is it Laura? I had a upset Ray crying when he arrived at my house. He kept saying sorry all the time. He didn't take his medication, I can tell. I have to calm him down and I have to keep my eye on him now.

I have to keep an eye for that bloody Laura too! I'm mad and want to slap her face. No more women friends for Ray, that's it. I'm his fiancee.

SDF xx
I tried my best as his Auntie but some women...not know when to stop.
no more women friends at all for Ray. Is good choice!
He only needs you and me.
I now go over to Laura's again as she not get the message last time when we left her. :evil:
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

calypso wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:What is this? What is this? Ray lead astray by a woman... Is it Laura? I had a upset Ray crying when he arrived at my house. He kept saying sorry all the time. He didn't take his medication, I can tell. I have to calm him down and I have to keep my eye on him now.

SDF xx
I tried my best as his Auntie but some women...not know when to stop.
no more women friends at all for Ray. Is good choice!
He only needs you and me.
I now go over to Laura's again as she not get the message last time when we left her. :evil:
Good Calypso, thanks for protecting Ray. Ray is getting better, and calmed down. He took his medication and I will look out for women who try to take advantage of him. I won't allow it.

He will stay home for a while, and he will try to be good, won't see any women for a while, only Calypso.

SDF xx
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Good Calypso, thanks for protecting Ray. Ray is getting better, and calmed down. He took his medication and I will look out for women who try to take advantage of him. I won't allow it.

He will stay home for a while, and he will try to be good, won't see any women for a while, only Calypso.

SDF xx
What's been going on? I go away for a few days and Ray gets upset. As his Spirally Godmother, I'm most unhappy about that. Be careful - a guardian angel can become an avenging fury!!!

Here's a spiral for Ray to cheer him up Image

Calypso and SDF: look after him well.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I will look after him, no problems. He is steady getting better. He was upset that Laura lead him astray! He is very sorry and he won't do it again. Thanks Spirally Godmother for the spiral, it's perfect as it symbolises us together.

Calypso thank you for your help!

SDF xx
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Whatever time of the day it is for those reading this - something for you all to go to bed with tonight for sweet dreams - a superb vision of The Happy Trail. :wink:

.........................Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh yeah - nice dreams for sure. Plus some veins and almost the same hair as today :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ugh, Darren. Give me Ray pictures anytime... lol!

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

My fingers twirl his hair...and on head too :twisted:

....so maybe i sleep at NC tonight ok?
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Ugh, Darren. Give me Ray pictures anytime... lol!

SDF xx
You told me off for posting shirtless photos of Ray!! :roll:

If we're not allowed to post chesty photos of Ray then one has to resort to "other" photos! :wink: :lol: :lol: