the "neck" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Post Reply
judyb
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:27 pm

the "neck" thread

Post by judyb » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:17 am

I find a man's neck very sexy too and Daniel's neck is just so.................

I think this one is already in the kissing thread but I couldn't help myself.
Image

kittin~wiskerz
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Post by kittin~wiskerz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:47 am

Yippeeee, a neck thread!

Shopper12 posted this in the 'eyes' thread but I wanted to bite his neck!

Image

User avatar
Sophie
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Sophie » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:47 am

what a great idea!
here's my contribution:
Image
you wanna do WHAT to me?

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:27 am

Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

It's like being in a small cage with a lion and 500+ very hungry lionesses in heat. It is not possible for him to come out unscathed. :oops:

There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(
Image

Image

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:46 am

sharmaine wrote:Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

It's like being in a small cage with a lion and 500+ very hungry lionesses in heat. It is not possible for him to come out unscathed. :oops:

There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(
Agreed! :D

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 am

gugita14 wrote:
sharmaine wrote:Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

It's like being in a small cage with a lion and 500+ very hungry lionesses in heat. It is not possible for him to come out unscathed. :oops:

There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(
Agreed! :D
Why not give it a bright side? After all these threads there is every single part of him available at every time we want. That`s not so bad after all. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 am

Hey guys, if we keep going at this rate there'll be nothing left to talk about in a week or so :shock: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
livetwice
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: France

Post by livetwice » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 am

sharmaine wrote:There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(

:lol: :lol: so true.. need to share but even that seems to be difficult according the number of crazy fans we are!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Anglophile wrote:Hey guys, if we keep going at this rate there'll be nothing left to talk about in a week or so :shock: :lol:
so we'll repeat ourselves, I don't think anyone will mind!
Crazy!

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 pm

ROFLOL

kittin~wiskerz
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Post by kittin~wiskerz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:48 pm

sharmaine wrote:Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:
That statement literally made me laugh out loud! :lol:

But seriously, it's not just about his appearance, but his mind too right?? (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")

Still, we are wired rather differently than men. Even if the guy was a stunner but had a disgusting personality, he'd eventually end up actually looking ugly to me. I'm sure I'm not alone. Daniel's pretty well rounded (in more ways than one :wink: ), n'est pas?

User avatar
Anesidora
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Anesidora » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:53 pm

kittin~wiskerz wrote: (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")
:shock: :shock: I see this type of argument is international ...
... change the name of the magazine and you have this expression also in Spanish :lol: :lol:

kittin~wiskerz
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Post by kittin~wiskerz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Anesidora wrote:
kittin~wiskerz wrote: (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")
:shock: :shock: I see this type of argument is international ...
... change the name of the magazine and you have this expression also in Spanish :lol: :lol:
The first time I heard that line, I was dating an Aussie guy... and to think I took that literally until I heard it again from someone else many years later, but I remember thinking how intelligent this guy was...(he was incredibly charming at least!). Duh, so gullable! :lol: :roll: :shock:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES

User avatar
Sophie
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by Sophie » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:43 pm

wow, we can see his veins...

Image
you wanna do WHAT to me?

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:33 am

Sophie wrote:wow, we can see his veins...

Image
If I compare it to the airbrushed Bond poster, its so much better to see him being all naturel. Veins, lines and whatnot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply