the "neck" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

judyb

the "neck" thread

Post by judyb »

I find a man's neck very sexy too and Daniel's neck is just so.................

I think this one is already in the kissing thread but I couldn't help myself.
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Yippeeee, a neck thread!

Shopper12 posted this in the 'eyes' thread but I wanted to bite his neck!

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

what a great idea!
here's my contribution:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

It's like being in a small cage with a lion and 500+ very hungry lionesses in heat. It is not possible for him to come out unscathed. :oops:

There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

It's like being in a small cage with a lion and 500+ very hungry lionesses in heat. It is not possible for him to come out unscathed. :oops:

There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(
Agreed! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

gugita14 wrote:
sharmaine wrote:Okay - I think I can safely say that we have literally "dry-humped" this poor man to death on our forum. :shock:

Agreed! :D
Why not give it a bright side? After all these threads there is every single part of him available at every time we want. That`s not so bad after all. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Hey guys, if we keep going at this rate there'll be nothing left to talk about in a week or so :shock: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

sharmaine wrote:There's just not enough of DC to satisfy us all - this lone fact is very sad indeed. :(

:lol: :lol: so true.. need to share but even that seems to be difficult according the number of crazy fans we are!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anglophile wrote:Hey guys, if we keep going at this rate there'll be nothing left to talk about in a week or so :shock: :lol:
so we'll repeat ourselves, I don't think anyone will mind!
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

ROFLOL
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

That statement literally made me laugh out loud! :lol:

But seriously, it's not just about his appearance, but his mind too right?? (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")

Still, we are wired rather differently than men. Even if the guy was a stunner but had a disgusting personality, he'd eventually end up actually looking ugly to me. I'm sure I'm not alone. Daniel's pretty well rounded (in more ways than one :wink: ), n'est pas?
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

kittin~wiskerz wrote: (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")
:shock: :shock: I see this type of argument is international ...
... change the name of the magazine and you have this expression also in Spanish :lol: :lol:
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Anesidora wrote:
kittin~wiskerz wrote: (Or is that too much like "Oh, I only read Playgirl for the articles?")
:shock: :shock: I see this type of argument is international ...
... change the name of the magazine and you have this expression also in Spanish :lol: :lol:
The first time I heard that line, I was dating an Aussie guy... and to think I took that literally until I heard it again from someone else many years later, but I remember thinking how intelligent this guy was...(he was incredibly charming at least!). Duh, so gullable! :lol: :roll: :shock:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

wow, we can see his veins...

you wanna do WHAT to me?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sophie wrote:wow, we can see his veins...

If I compare it to the airbrushed Bond poster, its so much better to see him being all naturel. Veins, lines and whatnot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..