his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:He could moisten stamps for Britain with that pout!
Puppilicious Pout. :wink: :twisted:

That's also a really good close-up to show his scars and the lump next to his right eye which eventually became a scar. He's had a couple of near misses with his eyes! :shock: That must have been some smack on the nose and I wonder how he got the one over his left eye? I may have read it somewhere but can't remember. Anyone remember how he got those two scars? The one that will be a scar near his right eye is from an acne cyst.

Sean Bean has a similar one over his left eye which he got when Harrison Ford hit him with a boat hook making Patriot Games.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:

That's also a really good close-up to show his scars and the lump next to his right eye which eventually became a scar. He's had a couple of near misses with his eyes! :shock: That must have been some smack on the nose and I wonder how he got the one over his left eye? I may have read it somewhere but can't remember. Anyone remember how he got those two scars? The one that will be a scar near his right eye is from an acne cyst.

Sean Bean has a similar one over his left eye which he got when Harrison Ford hit him with a boat hook making Patriot Games.
How do you know all this? Wow!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:

Actually the one over the eye is similar to what many many children have, my son has it and I have seen those often. That´s why kids need a guardian angel.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He looks a lot like McQueen here.
Linda

Post by Linda »

JEC57 wrote:
trueblue wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Can you see what I fell in love with all those years ago? He was just luminous on screen, so beautiful and so talented.

Of course he is still all that now, :wink: but gems like Boon and Kiss and Tell are long forgotten in the shadows of his films and of Bond.
You're right,JEC! :wink: You are lucky,you know.We got this backwards,from now to then,but you got it in the right timing.It's much better to see him progress through time at actual time than going back later.It's like growing up with him,isn't it? :D
That's pretty much how I feel, watching his ups and downs over the years. And it's much easier now than it was before the internet. In the days of Boon, I scoured the TV and film magazines for just the tiniest snippet. It got easier after OFITN and easier again as the internet grew, but I will never forget the excitement of seeing him back then. For me he eclipsed everyone he appeared with, the rest of the cast might as well not have been there. He has always been magical on the screen, there is something about him that lights up.
JEC you and others from the UK are so lucky you have known Daniel for so long and watched him "grow up" as a man and as an actor. Most of us only realized how great he was after seeing CR. We missed so much. Kiss and Tell is a great movie, one of the few olders ones I have of him. Have to get more. I borrowed The Jacket from the library and will watch that soon, even if he is only in it for a few minutes.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Linda wrote:JEC you and others from the UK are so lucky you have known Daniel for so long and watched him "grow up" as a man and as an actor. Most of us only realized how great he was after seeing CR. We missed so much. Kiss and Tell is a great movie, one of the few olders ones I have of him. Have to get more. I borrowed The Jacket from the library and will watch that soon, even if he is only in it for a few minutes.
It's a bit of a double-edged sword really because before Bond he was all ours; now we have to share him with the world! :wink:

If you can manage the massive download then I'd recommend taking advantage of honeyjes's impressive labour of love and watching OFITN, he is fantastic in that, and trueblue's two finds of Boon and Shockers are also wonderful and "quick wins" for seeing older works. Kiss and Tell is one of my favourites. It should have done more for him than it did, but as a stand-alone then it had less impact than a series.....which he was determined not to get pulled into after OFITN. He had his eye on cinema rather than TV.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:If you can manage the massive download then I'd recommend taking advantage of honeyjes's impressive labour of love and watching OFITN

I second Jec's suggestion - OFITN is a must see!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Linda

Post by Linda »

Great advice. I can do the downloads, but have to find out how to save them on a DVD so I can watch it on TV. I will give it a try as I would really like to see it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Such a cute surprisement :D.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I love his pout and eyes on this one
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »