his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Hahah, Cal!

JEC, when was this pic taken and for what occasion? Somehow, it has passed me by. Really, this dental work changed his mouth structure? I don't doubt you one bit, but it's an astute observation. I wonder if he even knows?
(The one pic with the flowered shirt was 2001. )

Personally, I do think the dental work did change the shape of his mouth and the shape of his pout. I understand all the rationales for it, but I mourn the loss of the pre-work pout.

He had certainly had some whitening work done by the time The Jacket was shot (Jan/Feb 2004), but had not yet had the full set of veneers that we see today. But if you compare his mouth to how he appears in the launch-publicity shots for Layer Cake in 2005 in LA, the difference is obvious, not so much to his bottom lip, though I personally think that is a little bit thinner. What he seems to have lost is a lot of his top lip.

Some comparisons........

Pre-veneers.....

Post veneers at the Layer Cake launch ...........

ImageImage
Well, I don't mind being killed this way at all!!! Just go on and on and on...
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Stunning and beautiful black hair :D!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

JEC57 wrote:Image
Yummy!!!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

I confirm that:
dental appliance modify the shape in general of the lips,as happened to my twin sister.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Chrissie65 wrote:
Yummy!!!
MMMHHH!!!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

:shock: :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:I confirm that:
dental appliance modify the shape in general of the lips,as happened to my twin sister.
But don't you think (okay, JEC, you are excused from this question :lol: ) that the overall effect is better? He now has a beautiful smile, and his lips are still perfect?
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
But don't you think (okay, JEC, you are excused from this question :lol: ) that the overall effect is better? He now has a beautiful smile, and his lips are still perfect?
I like Craig's lips as its were BEFORE appliance honestly,unfortunaltely my twin sister keep telling that her lips was far away better before she had dental appliance,i confirm even on Craig.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
I have to agree with you here - I feel his upper lip being a bit less full keeps him from having lips that are just too...too full. I definitely like the hound lips better then the pup lips - (JEC, you are not hearing this, you hear me..) [-X
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
I have to agree with you here - I feel his upper lip being a bit less full keeps him from having lips that are just too...too full. I definitely like the hound lips better then the pup lips - (JEC, you are not hearing this, you hear me..) [-X
:stick_iagree:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Naaa i go for the Pup lips.... :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: But don't you think (okay, JEC, you are excused from this question :lol: ) that the overall effect is better? He now has a beautiful smile, and his lips are still perfect?
Naaa i go for the Pup lips.... :twisted:
Oh no step away from the lips, [-X mine mine mine :neener:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Oh your avi Boss...:thud:
UHM Jerry.... :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage