his pout

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Thye make him wear a strawberry lipstick? :lol:
Maybe it's not the appropriate color. :rotfl:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bet he didnt allow any photographers around then??
chippi

Post by chippi »

Yes!!! That's the one!!! Thanks GG!!

Unfortunately, it didn't have what I thought. I was looking for something with more of his handwriting. Since he write in all caps...darn it! I wanted to compare it with something else I saw.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:Yes!!! That's the one!!! Thanks GG!!

Unfortunately, it didn't have what I thought. I was looking for something with more of his handwriting. Since he write in all caps...darn it! I wanted to compare it with something else I saw.
He even wrote the D differently :gaah:

LOVE that he chose an open-mouth kiss :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

chippi wrote:Yes!!! That's the one!!! Thanks GG!!

from another thread
JEC57 wrote:Dedication from Daniel to his school drama teacher. Any handwriting experts on DtD??

and there are a few screenshots from Enduring Love and Flashbacks where you can see his handwriting....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

some more
Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image
Any Daniel archivists recognize if this is actually Daniel's handwriting? :?: :?:

very similar to this one from Enduring Love

so I think it is his handwriting :wink:

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Slight different handwriting/calligraphy due to using a different pen/pencil? :-k
In FoaF He's using a fountain pen,that can make a lot of difference.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

By the bows of some letters like 'y' or D who can see it's the same handwriting. Pen or ball pen make a difference.

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:By the bows of some letters like 'y' or D who can see it's the same handwriting. Pen or ball pen make a difference.
Agree,slight difference could happens in using ball pen,fountain pen,pencil etc.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote:By the bows of some letters like 'y' or D who can see it's the same handwriting. Pen or ball pen make a difference.
Agree,slight difference could happens in using ball pen,fountain pen,pencil etc.
I have my 'good' handwriting (deliberate and legible), and my fast handwriting, and they look even more dissimilar than these examples. I believe the FOAF writing is his. They could have used anyone's handwriting for that letter as it doesn't matter, so why would anyone else write it to look like Daniel Craig's writing, not even a fictional Joe Scott's?
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
I have my 'good' handwriting (deliberate and legible), and my fast handwriting, and they look even more dissimilar than these examples. I believe the FOAF writing is his. They could have used anyone's handwriting for that letter as it doesn't matter, so why would anyone else write it to look like Daniel Craig's writing, not even a fictional Joe Scott's?
I don't get well..you're saying that these charity postcards aren't handwritten by Craig?
Sorry but i do not undestand well ^^"
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
I don't get well..you're saying that these charity postcards aren't handwritten by Craig?
Sorry but i do not undestand well ^^"
Oh no, just if the FOAF handwriting is his.
chippi

Post by chippi »

I was wondering about the handwriting in FOAF. No proof it's him really, and if you look at the hair as he's writing, though out of focus, it seems different than his hair in the rest of the shoot...but who knows?

Thanks for the other writing sample. If you cone up with anymore, let me know. Thanks again! :D
chippi

Post by chippi »

chippi wrote:I was wondering about the handwriting in FOAF. No proof it's him really, and if you look at the hair as he's writing, though out of focus, it seems different than his hair in the rest of the shoot...but who knows?

Thanks for the other writing sample. If you cone up with anymore, let me know. Thanks again! :D
Actually, now that I look closer at the one from EL I can see similarities with the FOAF writing, so perhaps it is...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chippi wrote:
chippi wrote:I was wondering about the handwriting in FOAF. No proof it's him really, and if you look at the hair as he's writing, though out of focus, it seems different than his hair in the rest of the shoot...but who knows?

Actually, now that I look closer at the one from EL I can see similarities with the FOAF writing, so perhaps it is...
I remember examining that closer before and agreed the FOAF hand is his - due to the hairs :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..