Facial Hair

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

montana wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image

THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!!!

¬¬ how can you say that faus!!!??? ;) lol :D
Because I hate, hate, really hate Daniel with beard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Always I say it

The first two.... creepy :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
montana wrote:
Faustine wrote: THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!!!

Because I hate, hate, really hate Daniel with beard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Always I say it

I don't like anyone with beards. Faustine, I have the same reaction as you when I saw the first two pictures. :? Remember the Satsuki's daddy look? :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you feeling better today?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:
montana wrote:

I don't like anyone with beards. Faustine, I have the same reaction as you when I saw the first two pictures. :? Remember the Satsuki's daddy look? :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you feeling better today?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He´s look too old with beard. so short hair + ears+ beard= :roll:
Satsuki´s grumpy daddy... poor girl!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember her face??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My heart is not well again, tomorrow I have to go to the hospital, the arterial pressure goes down dangerously again... so I´m in bed again
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:My heart is not well again, tomorrow I have to go to the hospital, the arterial pressure goes down dangerously again... so I´m in bed again
I am sorry to hear about that, Faustine. I hope you get better soon. Please take it easy and don't exhaust yourself too much.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:My heart is not well again, tomorrow I have to go to the hospital, the arterial pressure goes down dangerously again... so I´m in bed again
I am sorry to hear about that, Faustine. I hope you get better soon. Please take it easy and don't exhaust yourself too much.
I know that I have to take the things calmly but not to achieve it every day and my body warns me in a brutal way. Tomorrow I write to you a pretty and long mail yes? Good night, dear

6. Say what I’m thinking
redluna

Post by redluna »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
I know that I have to take the things calmly but not to achieve it every day and my body warns me in a brutal way. Tomorrow I write to you a pretty and long mail yes? Good night, dear
Take care sweetheart!!!!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine, sorry to hear this, but please, take it easy and don't wear yourself out too much ! Cuidate / take care :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

GG --> lashes :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
montana

Post by montana »

Germangirl wrote:Image

haha great! never seen them before, are those from 'the rover'??
muireann

Post by muireann »

Where do you find these???
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, they are from the Rover. We were brave and scrolled ourselves through the three hours of artsy shit. :lol:
On serious note - its not half bad, if you just wanna see Daniel and the likes of Dougray Scott and Andy Serkis giving a spunky stage performance. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, they are from the Rover. We were brave and scrolled ourselves through the three hours of artsy shit. :lol:
On serious note - its not half bad, if you just wanna see Daniel and the likes of Dougray Scott and Andy Serkis giving a spunky stage performance. :wink:
artsy shit???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So he was training for... the future... The man is more coherent than I was suspecting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway would be interesting to see him in theatre. Your copy is a direct filming of theatre or is the representation adapted for television?
Last edited by Faustine on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6. Say what I’m thinking
muireann

Post by muireann »

Thanks, but I really thought at first that it was Ethan Hawk. :shock: :shock: :shock:

He looks totally different!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yes, they are from the Rover. We were brave and scrolled ourselves through the three hours of artsy shit. :lol:
artsy shit???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So he was training for... the future... The man is more coherent than I was suspecting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway would be interesting to see him in theatre. Your copy is a direct filming of theatre or is the representation adapted for television?
It's a recording of the stage play :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com