The "Black & White" Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46403
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Dunda wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:If Madame Tussauds does wax figures for home one day , I will be the first customer *sigh*
But not if he looks like that :shock: :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
This is something to frighten little kids - wasn´t that something he said, that he is doing that to children? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Sue
Posts: 787
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:28 am
Location: New Zealand

Post by Sue » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:03 am

Oh girls!!! :shock:

My eyes are on stalks!!!
God that black and white photo of Daniel is to die for!!! :wink: I think I've gone to heaven looking at that face of his and oh, that body, wow would I love to touch that and do naughty things to it!!! :oops: God what would Daniel think if he read that??? :lol:

He is soooo hot and totally edible!!! :P (tongue out to lick!!!) Does Daniel have any imperfections in any of his body shots or maybe it's the imperfections we love about our man - raw sex, a real man!!!! :wink: Any pose that Daniel is in is so sexy, does he ever take a bad photo or have a bad angle - I don't think so!!!

:D That photos is such a strong image of Daniel, the black and white photography adds to the raw sexually charged image (for me that is) and the way Daniel has his hands on his hips with those jeans!!!! :shock: (eyes on stalks). What can I say except pass me my Blood Pressure tablets now!!!!! (LOL)

Where do you get those shots from??? You ladies put some amazing photos on this Forum!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! :D

Sue xxx
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21918
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:08 am

sue wrote: Where do you get those shots from???
It's from the QoS-Bond On Set book from Greg Williams.

Catherinep has scanned the pic and posted, she knows what we need! :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Renske
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by Renske » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Wow, didn't know there was a QoS book already! Is it worth buying?

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Renske wrote:Wow, didn't know there was a QoS book already! Is it worth buying?
I know I wasn't aware of it either, is it worth buying? Well if Daniel is in it, I guess it is automatically worth buying. :P

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21918
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Well girls, go to the QoS photo thread and have a look at the latest posts of Catherinep :wink: start here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=2019

Then you can decide whether it's worth buying..not that it is a REAL question, don't forget your bibs :twisted: :twisted:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Renske
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by Renske » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 am

THanks :-) I completely missed that thread. Ordered the book yesterday :-D

User avatar
tracey
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 am
Location: West Sussex, UK.

Post by tracey » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am

Mine should be delivered tomorrow :D
Image
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"

User avatar
Ang
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by Ang » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 am

I received mine at the weekend but I've had to put it away until after I see the film as I don't want to know too much about the film, I always prefer to know nothing about a film before seeing it, it makes watching it much more enjoyable but unfortunately with QOS I've been unable to avoid some big spoilers - magazines should really be more careful about revealing too much! :x . Now I have to be really careful what I look at before 31st.

User avatar
tracey
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 am
Location: West Sussex, UK.

Post by tracey » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 am

Ang wrote:I received mine at the weekend but I've had to put it away until after I see the film as I don't want to know too much about the film, I always prefer to know nothing about a film before seeing it, it makes watching it much more enjoyable but unfortunately with QOS I've been unable to avoid some big spoilers - magazines should really be more careful about revealing too much! :x . Now I have to be really careful what I look at before 31st.
Ang, you have great willpower!
Image
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"

User avatar
Ang
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by Ang » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 am

tracey wrote:
Ang wrote:I received mine at the weekend but I've had to put it away until after I see the film as I don't want to know too much about the film, I always prefer to know nothing about a film before seeing it, it makes watching it much more enjoyable but unfortunately with QOS I've been unable to avoid some big spoilers - magazines should really be more careful about revealing too much! :x . Now I have to be really careful what I look at before 31st.
Ang, you have great willpower!
heh heh, well that's the plan but I still have two weeks to go! let's hope my willpower holds up :wink:

User avatar
tracey
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 am
Location: West Sussex, UK.

Post by tracey » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Ang wrote:
tracey wrote:
Ang wrote:I received mine at the weekend but I've had to put it away until after I see the film as I don't want to know too much about the film, I always prefer to know nothing about a film before seeing it, it makes watching it much more enjoyable but unfortunately with QOS I've been unable to avoid some big spoilers - magazines should really be more careful about revealing too much! :x . Now I have to be really careful what I look at before 31st.
Ang, you have great willpower!
heh heh, well that's the plan but I still have two weeks to go! let's hope my willpower holds up :wink:
I don't have any willpower and proud of it in these circumstances! I nearly ripped the arms of the postman this morning when he handed over my parcel from Amazon. All I can say is if you do manage wait 2 weeks, it will be well worth the wait - there some amazing photos in the book :)
Image
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:20 am

Image
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
Sue
Posts: 787
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:28 am
Location: New Zealand

Post by Sue » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 am

Hi there :D

I am a bit behind but can you please tell me the full name of the QofS book, who it is by and the publisher's. I'd really appreciate that so I can look into purchasing it here in NZ. :D

That would be so helpful of you.

warm regards

Suexxx :wink:
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 am

sue wrote:Hi there :D

I am a bit behind but can you please tell me the full name of the QofS book, who it is by and the publisher's. I'd really appreciate that so I can look into purchasing it here in NZ. :D

That would be so helpful of you.

warm regards

Suexxx :wink:
I pm'd you
Image

Post Reply