Daniel with fans thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems like Pams birthday present, he is holding. It sure had its time in those hands :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Daniel with fans

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Even months later pictures are coming to light from the FOAF premiere
with me on them i.e. the first one of this latest set. Yes he did carry his pressie for quite a while - I just hope he actually opened it later on.

I will be carrying my own "lucky duck" when attending the Quantum of Solace premiere and I hope it will be lucky for me. (It worked at the X-Files premiere and I got to meet David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson).

Hope to meet any D2D members who will be attending the premiere :D

Pam x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Daskedusken

Re: Daniel with fans

Post by Daskedusken »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Even months later pictures are coming to light from the FOAF premiere
with me on them i.e. the first one of this latest set. Yes he did carry his pressie for quite a while - I just hope he actually opened it later on.

I will be carrying my own "lucky duck" when attending the Quantum of Solace premiere and I hope it will be lucky for me. (It worked at the X-Files premiere and I got to meet David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson).

Pam x
That's cool. Maybe we get to meet at the premiere, if I get tickets I'll be there. I let you know.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Re: Daniel with fans

Post by JoniJoni »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Even months later pictures are coming to light from the FOAF premiere

Pam x
Pam, I found another video of the premiere. Was it you that got a kiss? Watch here and you can see him lean in to kiss someone.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=32378340
muireann

Post by muireann »

Oh, this is new to me!
Love it!
:D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I like the top title - OMG!!! Very appropriate!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is not too bad with green eyes either - wouldn´t exchange them for the seas, but still nice enough.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Daniel with fans

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi Joni

Yes that was me in the video when he leaned over to kiss me and it was also me he took a photo with after he takes a photo with a blond girl. He then smiled at me when I said thank you and he said "no worries"

I have seen the video before and I have about 3 copies of it saved in different places so I never lose it!!! I am still trying a video where you can actually see its me he kisses - but I can assure you all that is me.

Pam xx :D :D :D

PS Next Bond Girl can vouch for it as she was standing next to me. :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
danielismylove

Post by danielismylove »

This is Dan in a gym of venice while he was filming CR:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Very nice pic :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could be a tough competition between those muscles :twisted:

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Wait, is that a girl or a dude with really long hair/jewelry obsession? :?
Renske

Post by Renske »

look at how's she's holding her hand...I want my hand there!!!!!!!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Renske wrote:look at how's she's holding her hand...I want my hand there!!!!!!!
Me too...words fail me. I bet he just feels really...good...and hard....there. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: His nasty sweatiness would not bother me a bit.
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Renske wrote:look at how's she's holding her hand...I want my hand there!!!!!!!
Me too...words fail me. I bet he just feels really...good...and hard....there. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: His nasty sweatiness would not bother me a bit.
..and look at those beautiful veins :D I like sweat on a man I like - otherswise its just disgusting.