Daniel with fans thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:One can see - if he shakes hands, he really graps it - no halfhearted stuff with him :D
yep :shock:

have you seen the star woman ? :shock: :lol: :lol:
Too far away for a shake, poor girl...
:shock: :lol: :? :? :? :cry: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Among the asians nobody could say, he is not tall enough. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Among the asians nobody could say, he is not tall enough. :lol:
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:Among the asians nobody could say, he is not tall enough. :lol:
GG, it would be more accurate if this statement is applied to a specific group of Asians who are known genetically shorter, for example, Asians in southeast China or pacific islands. Asia is a big continent that includes many different ethnic groups. Asians in north India and northern China are tall.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

magch wrote:
GG, it would be more accurate if this statement is applied to a specific group of Asians who are known genetically shorter, for example, Asians in southeast China or pacific islands. Asia is a big continent that includes many different ethnic groups. Asians in north India and northern China are tall.
:shock: Did I really tip on your feed? Sorry, if so - didn´t mean to. Yes, it might be a lack of sensitiveness on my part to have written it that way.
Thanks for clearing, though :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:
magch wrote:
:shock: Did I really tip on your feed? Sorry, if so - didn´t mean to. Yes, it might be a lack of sensitiveness on my part to have written it that way.
Thanks for clearing, though :D
GG, don't worry I am not offended at all. I am myself a short Chinese American woman so I know your statement is true when applied specifically to my people. I sometimes use the term Asian very loosely too and I have to keep reminding myself not to do that also. :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I am 5'7" tall - Asian/Canadian so....average according to North American statistics....tall according to "general" Asian populace. However, Vancouver where immigration from Asia has increased significantly over the last decade....there are many different heights.....size "0" and beyond.

It's very weird but even I am not comfortable with my own height among my own people. Many of the garments sold in the shops are imported from all parts of Asia and in most cases, my limbs are too damn long to wear them....I need to buy US/Canadian or European sized clothing.

I've also noticed that many of the North American stores are carrying smaller sizes as well to cater to the ever-growing Asian market here in Vancouver. I can understand the generalization of Asians as being petite people....but I am not one of them.

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

sharmaine wrote:I am 5'7" tall - Asian/Canadian so....average according to North American statistics....tall according to "general" Asian populace. However, Vancouver where immigration from Asia has increased significantly over the last decade....there are many different heights.....size "0" and beyond.

It's very weird but even I am not comfortable with my own height among my own people. Many of the garments sold in the shops are imported from all parts of Asia and in most cases, my limbs are too damn long to wear them....I need to buy US/Canadian or European sized clothing.

I've also noticed that many of the North American stores are carrying smaller sizes as well to cater to the ever-growing Asian market here in Vancouver. I can understand the generalization of Asians as being petite people....but I am not one of them.
and how are Italian women ???

fat ? big ? tall ? short ?

Faustine, come here and make a description :shock:

:lol:
magch

Post by magch »

sharmaine wrote:I am 5'7" tall - Asian/Canadian so....average according to North American statistics....tall according to "general" Asian populace. However, Vancouver where immigration from Asia has increased significantly over the last decade....there are many different heights.....size "0" and beyond.

Contrary to you I sometimes have to find clothes in the junior department. :lol: I can only shop in the petite section. :cry: I am actually shorter than most of my female relatives. I am only 5' 1" but most of my aunts, my cousins, including my mom are between 5' 3" to 5' 7". Daniel looks like my brothers' height, around 5' 11" so he is tall enough according to my standard. :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:

big breasts :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:

big breasts ????

well, mine are normal :shock: :? :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote: and how are Italian women ???

big breasts ????

:lol: :lol: :lol: How did we get from the height to the size of breasts? :lol: :lol: :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

magch wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote: big breasts :lol: :lol: :lol:
big breasts ????

:lol: :lol: :lol: How did we get from the height to the size of breasts? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know :? :? :?

and nice a**es too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote: and how are Italian women ???

big breasts ????

Since one speaks from the generality ... I also

I´m not Italian, only mixes of Spanish, Ukrainians and Creoles: but I have big, big, big greatly breasts :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking