Dan with buddies thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Faustine: I love that photo of him with Cate Blanshett.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:She said in an interview that it is quite funny that woman think he's sexy :evil:
WHAT! :shock:
I'm loosing what little appreciation I had for her.
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Renske wrote:that's cos she's wearing jeans without back pockets :s Not a good idea :?

I don't want to get started on height again, as it is of not much importance, but it's strange...in this pic, he seems to be smaller than Gwyneth.
He is smaller, i guess, observes the scene where Ted and Sylvia they are known and dance....

According to imdb.com, she measures 1,77 m
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:She said in an interview that it is quite funny that woman think he's sexy :evil:

look here:

In the February issue of GQ magazine there is a funny interview with Paltrow about the making of Sylvia. While she waxes lyrical about her close friendship with Jude Law, she seems genuinely puzzled by Craig: "It's so funny, women really like him. They're really drawn to him sexually. They think he's a smouldering, charismatic, sexy man. People keep commenting on the chemistry between us. But that's acting... They did a good job of making us seem similar in height, but you can tell he's not 6ft 4in." Ouch.

source: A poet in motion (page 2)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... i_n9689887
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

look here:

In the February issue of GQ magazine there is a funny interview with Paltrow about the making of Sylvia. While she waxes lyrical about her close friendship with Jude Law, she seems genuinely puzzled by Craig: "It's so funny, women really like him. They're really drawn to him sexually. They think he's a smouldering, charismatic, sexy man. People keep commenting on the chemistry between us. But that's acting... They did a good job of making us seem similar in height, but you can tell he's not 6ft 4in." Ouch.

source: A poet in motion (page 2)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... i_n9689887
OK, now I dislike her! Jeez.

Thanks for the article, obviously never saw this one before.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

still buddies nowadays?? :lol: :lol:
Who knows? :wink:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Image
Off to the 'well-worn clothes' thread.
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

That was an outright snobby remark.....I still like the movie Sylvia but that was not a nice thing to do to a fellow actor.....my sentiments are the same as Elaine's.....tsk tsk.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:
That was an outright snobby remark.....I still like the movie Sylvia but that was not a nice thing to do to a fellow actor.....my sentiments are the same as Elaine's.....tsk tsk.
waxing lyrical about Jude Law and beeing puzzled by Daniel? :shock:
How now?
I know some people who are the same way, and in their cases it always has to do with envy. They are waxing lyrical about people when there is do danger that these people can outrank themselves regarding e.g. the talent.
And that would explain this: Jude on the same level as she, but Daniel...
being head and shoulders above the two....

just my opinion :)
Renske

Post by Renske »

Faustine wrote:
Renske wrote:that's cos she's wearing jeans without back pockets :s Not a good idea :?

I don't want to get started on height again, as it is of not much importance, but it's strange...in this pic, he seems to be smaller than Gwyneth.
He is smaller, i guess, observes the scene where Ted and Sylvia they are known and dance....

According to imdb.com, she measures 1,77 m
Yep. But IMDB also gave Dan different heights. First 1,80, then 1,83 and now 1,78 :-D
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

sharmaine wrote:
Especially since Daniel, in contrast, apparently speaks very warmly of her according to press reports. And what about this:
And you're working on a Douglas McGrath project?

Daniel Craig: That's based on Truman Capote's experience of writing In Cold Blood in Kansas, and his relationship with Perry Smith, who I play, one of the murderers. And it's set in New York, Kansas, Texas. It's a fabulous script and Sigourney Weaver's in it, Sandra Bullock, Isabella Rossellini, Juliette Stevenson, Toby Jones, a British actor who's playing Truman Capote, unbelievable.

And Gwyneth Paltrow, right?

Daniel Craig: And Gwyneth! Oh, geez, Gwyneth'll kill me! And Gwyneth.
(from a Layer Cake interview)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
sharmaine wrote:
waxing lyrical about Jude Law and beeing puzzled by Daniel? :shock:
How now?
I know some people who are the same way, and in their cases it always has to do with envy. They are waxing lyrical about people when there is do danger that these people can outrank themselves regarding e.g. the talent.
And that would explain this: Jude on the same level as she, but Daniel...
being head and shoulders above the two....

just my opinion :)
Dunda I agree with your sentiment. I could be mean here, as before I initially didn't use the word 'dislike', but I'm above it.
Crazy!
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

^^ I love Daniel's outfit in that photo :P
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

WARNING

2 sexy men :shock: :P :o :D

it's ok, dunda ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zonzi on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:warning : 2 sexy men :shock: :P :o :D
ZONZI, this warning must be posted IN FRONT OF the pic :lol: :lol: