Dan with buddies thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:It seems he is designing the suits for QOF instead of Dunhill, as reported earlier. That´s good, since Dan is a fan and he can take home the few, he didn´t ruin during filming. :mrgreen:
I discovered last night that Tom Ford has been fashion designer of Gucci from 1994 to 2000 !

Blimey ! :shock:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

A repeat? I can't search 56 pages of friends.

Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:A repeat? I can't search 56 pages of friends.

Is this from the Enduring Love premiere? I didn't think they actually sat in the theater there and watched the movies when they premiere. :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I don't know Lu.

Do you ever wonder what Sienna Miller sees in Rhys Ifans? He does nothing for me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:A repeat? I can't search 56 pages of friends.

Is this from the Enduring Love premiere? I didn't think they actually sat in the theater there and watched the movies when they premiere. :lol:
They do - sometimes - at least. I tremember an article, where someone was sitting behind Dan at the NY premier of LC - and lived to report on it :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:I don't know Lu.

Do you ever wonder what Sienna Miller sees in Rhys Ifans? He does nothing for me.
I don't know...I guess he is a "fun guy." But it does bother me that she dates around among friends...that always kind of skeeves me out when girls do that. I dated and married a guy in the Navy, and they "passed around" girlfriends all the time...one would finish up dating a girl and "recommend" them to a friend and then at the next function she'd be with this other guy and they're all sitting at the same table. Blech.
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:I don't know Lu.

I don't know...I guess he is a "fun guy." But it does bother me that she dates around among friends...that always kind of skeeves me out when girls do that. I dated and married a guy in the Navy, and they "passed around" girlfriends all the time...one would finish up dating a girl and "recommend" them to a friend and then at the next function she'd be with this other guy and they're all sitting at the same table. Blech.
It appears Sienna and Rhys are getting married! http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2008/03/09/
sienna-miller-to-marry-lover-rhys-ifans-98487-20345639/
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

redluna wrote:Daniel with Edith Bowman an radio interviewer

Redluna, here is the interview to go with the photo.

http://www.radio1movies.com/2007/12/daniel-craig.html
redluna

Post by redluna »

JoniJoni wrote:
redluna wrote:Daniel with Edith Bowman an radio interviewer

Redluna, here is the interview to go with the photo.

http://www.radio1movies.com/2007/12/daniel-craig.html
Yes, I know this interview, thanks JoniJoni!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

You are welcome.

I did a search but didn't find a link to the interview. Sorry to duplicate!
redluna

Post by redluna »

JoniJoni wrote:You are welcome.

I did a search but didn't find a link to the interview. Sorry to duplicate!
better twice than never! :wink:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't remember seeng the photo , he looks a little sallow here or makeup not done right. I think we need a cardi thread it we don't have one .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:I don't remember seeng the photo , he looks a little sallow here or makeup not done right. I think we need a cardi thread it we don't have one .
Pure hell that would be - but one could start with this one, because for me its the worst of all. :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

JoniJoni wrote:
redluna wrote:Kate Moss and Daniel Craig attend the fashion show hosted by Alexander McQueen to mark fifth anniversary of the black American Express Centurion card at Earls Court 2 on June 3, 2004 in London

A few more from the same event.

Nice. :P
Ang

Post by Ang »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:A repeat? I can't search 56 pages of friends...
They do - sometimes - at least. I tremember an article, where someone was sitting behind Dan at the NY premier of LC - and lived to report on it :lol:
yeah I know, I find that really freaky too. I'd be soooo embarrassed, but then I'm not an actor, maybe they like watching themselves or at least aren't embarrassed about it like us mere mortals :)