"Too hot for his jeans" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Nice to have you back Faustine. You really know the good ones. I'm putting this guy on my Santa wish list.

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:48 pm

JoniJoni wrote:Nice to have you back Faustine. You really know the good ones. I'm putting this guy on my Santa wish list.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks dear :D

This guy is my only item in my Santa wish list :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
Guinness
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 am

Post by Guinness » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:55 am

Dunda wrote:HOT, HOT, HOT

Image
holy crap dunda! what and when was his hair like this? and what is the significance of the string bracelet and the necklace i see sometimes. he likes the color red-knew it is his favorite!! ~guinness.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21985
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:11 am

Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:18 am

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:
LMFAO I agree :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 am

Image
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21985
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:11 am

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 am

Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
boxer shorts,no?

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46488
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:30 am

Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
boxer shorts,no?
Briefs or Boxers - whatever - this sure has a "Take me home and treat me well" vibe to it. Maybe while treating him, we can find out about the underwear. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 am

Germangirl wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
boxer shorts,no?
Briefs or Boxers - whatever - this sure has a "Take me home and treat me well" vibe to it. Maybe while treating him, we can find out about the underwear. :D

:lol:
I remember reading in an interview with GQ that he don't like brief,or something like that.Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:49 am

Thelma wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
boxer shorts,no?
Briefs or Boxers - whatever - this sure has a "Take me home and treat me well" vibe to it. Maybe while treating him, we can find out about the underwear. :D

:lol:
I remember reading in an interview with GQ that he don't like brief,or something like that.Image
Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
Crazy!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46488
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:26 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
At the time, we decided this looks pretty much commando :twisted: So maybe breaks between filming count as vacation for him :wink:

Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
At the time, we decided this looks pretty much commando :twisted: So maybe breaks between filming count as vacation for him :wink:

Image
You think? It looks a little cold to go commando. My husband wears briefs and sometimes achieves this effect when the crease is just right :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
KimiFan
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 am
Location: USA

Post by KimiFan » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Ohh myy I love men in boxers~! Oh DC you surely know how to get a woman goin :wink:
Image

FIREFIGHTERS ..WE FIND THEM HOT THEN WE LEAVE THEM WET....

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:47 am

Image

:shock:

Post Reply