"Too hot for his jeans" thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Nice to have you back Faustine. You really know the good ones. I'm putting this guy on my Santa wish list.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:Nice to have you back Faustine. You really know the good ones. I'm putting this guy on my Santa wish list.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks dear :D

This guy is my only item in my Santa wish list :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Dunda wrote:HOT, HOT, HOT

holy crap dunda! what and when was his hair like this? and what is the significance of the string bracelet and the necklace i see sometimes. he likes the color red-knew it is his favorite!! ~guinness.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:Image

the little-brother-jacket :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Dunda wrote:

LMFAO I agree :lol: :lol:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:

I was soooo distracted by his little-brother-jacket that I barely notice :shock: are that STRIPED briefs??? Couldn't avert my eyes now :twisted:
boxer shorts,no?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:

boxer shorts,no?
Briefs or Boxers - whatever - this sure has a "Take me home and treat me well" vibe to it. Maybe while treating him, we can find out about the underwear. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:
boxer shorts,no?
Briefs or Boxers - whatever - this sure has a "Take me home and treat me well" vibe to it. Maybe while treating him, we can find out about the underwear. :D

:lol:
I remember reading in an interview with GQ that he don't like brief,or something like that.Image
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Thelma wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Thelma wrote: boxer shorts,no?

:lol:
I remember reading in an interview with GQ that he don't like brief,or something like that.Image
Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
At the time, we decided this looks pretty much commando :twisted: So maybe breaks between filming count as vacation for him :wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Briefs usually and commando when he's on vacation. And there is no way he can fit boxers under those pants! :lol:
At the time, we decided this looks pretty much commando :twisted: So maybe breaks between filming count as vacation for him :wink:

You think? It looks a little cold to go commando. My husband wears briefs and sometimes achieves this effect when the crease is just right :twisted: :twisted:
KimiFan

Post by KimiFan »

Ohh myy I love men in boxers~! Oh DC you surely know how to get a woman goin :wink:

FIREFIGHTERS ..WE FIND THEM HOT THEN WE LEAVE THEM WET....
calypso

Post by calypso »

:shock: