in motion thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Gugita: requesting the evening shot of him in black shirt walking into hotel from swimming pool area to join the poker table - he casually asks if he can join them - from the time he walks in, gets a drink and seats himself at the table....if too long - cut into 2 chunks - please....thanks. :D
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Gugita: requesting the evening shot of him in black shirt walking into hotel from swimming pool area to join the poker table - he casually asks if he can join them - from the time he walks in, gets a drink and seats himself at the table....if too long - cut into 2 chunks - please....thanks. :D
No problem! I'll post it up soon.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Gugita: requesting the evening shot of him in black shirt walking into hotel from swimming pool area to join the poker table - he casually asks if he can join them - from the time he walks in, gets a drink and seats himself at the table....if too long - cut into 2 chunks - please....thanks. :D
Here you go in two different sizes.

Viewing pleasure size:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Yes, and he also has a bruise where that big band-aid was before. I've always been wondering if that injury was real. Either this is a remnant of it or someone did an awesome job in the continuity department.
I don't think it would of been continuity, wasn't this scene supposed to have happened many weeks after the fight? I wonder if the one on his chest is irritation form the bandage. Another commonality with fair skinned blonds is sensitive skin. My kids can't wear adhesive bandages with out irtitating the skin.
Doesn't look like a skin irritation to me, more like an old haematoma... could it be from the chase scene? You know, from when he crashes his chest against the scaffolding? It's the exact same spot... I know he has a wound there when he takes his shirt off in front of the mirror after the stairwell fight scene, but as far as I know that one was filmed after the chase scene, so maybe they just "refurbished" that wound with some artificial blood since it came in handy? Don't know how long after the chase that scene with Vesper was filmed though, and if it is possible that the bruise was still there.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thank you gugita, once again.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

sharmaine wrote:Thank you gugita, once again.
Your welcome.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Anglophile wrote: Doesn't look like a skin irritation to me, more like an old haematoma... could it be from the chase scene? You know, from when he crashes his chest against the scaffolding? It's the exact same spot... I know he has a wound there when he takes his shirt off in front of the mirror after the stairwell fight scene, but as far as I know that one was filmed after the chase scene, so maybe they just "refurbished" that wound with some artificial blood since it came in handy? Don't know how long after the chase that scene with Vesper was filmed though, and if it is possible that the bruise was still there.
On closer examination (be still my beating heart) you are right it is a bruise. I wonder if in faking the stabbing with the machete, it was blunt and bruised him OUCH!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

gugita14 wrote:
Oh okay. You mean this one? :)
He sure has sexy knees :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:Gugita - another request please.
Same Bahamas shot....grey linen & white shirt in surveillance room - as he is looking at screen, reflection of his eyes and the smurk on his face as he is viewing something on screen.
Oh yes, in that his eyes are ultra blue and the smirk so cute. His first one in the film BTW. Just a glimpse of it, but still.. that was when he got me.

..and to remain a pain, gugita - I would very much like to see the Dimitrius poker scene. There are some beautiful smiles, too. If we go on like this, you have to take leave from school, I guess.. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sorry for the double post
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Cyanaurora wrote:On closer examination (be still my beating heart) you are right it is a bruise. I wonder if in faking the stabbing with the machete, it was blunt and bruised him OUCH!
And isn't that the spot that make-up guy is tampering with in the 'becoming Bond' featurette, and Dan says "ouch"?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

A little yoga on the beach anyone?
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This can be posted in the finger thread, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:This can be posted in the finger thread, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
there's another great shot of his whole hand, but I can't seem to remember where in the movie it is. Damn, gotta watch it again. What a shame. :D
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:This can be posted in the finger thread, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
there's another great shot of his whole hand, but I can't seem to remember where in the movie it is. Damn, gotta watch it again. What a shame. :D
The things we must endure for our Daniel! Hope you can find and post the shot.