Trailer "Renaissance"

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Trailer "Renaissance"

Post by Germangirl »

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/r ... /trailer1/
DVD will be released on July 24 - in the US.

Daniel Craig to appear in animated film with former 007 villain

New James Bond Daniel Craig will team up with former 007 villain Jonathan Pryce in a stylish new animated movie, set in 2054 in Paris, France.

Craig will play missing persons cop Barthemely Karas, who must delve into the Paris underworld to track down a kidnapped scientist, voiced by Romala Garai in film noir cartoon Renaissance.

The black and white film, which also stars fellow Brits Catherine McCormack and Ian Holm, uses the latest live action motion capture and is animated in 3D.

Based on a story by French animators Matthieu Delaporte and Alexandre Patelliere, the film will premiere around the upcoming ComicCon convention in San Diego, California (20-23JUL06).

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3264 ... nce0qu.jpg
French Poster
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Le poster français est très chic et sophistiqué! (sorry; my French is probably quite awful).

I really want to see this film, even though it's an animation; it looks really artistic and imaginative. And it's set in Paris, which is lovely.
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Looks like a good movie. I want to watch it but I don't want to buy it for my Ipod. I want to buy this movie on DVD.
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

shopper12 wrote:Le poster français est très chic et sophistiqué! (sorry; my French is probably quite awful).

I really want to see this film, even though it's an animation; it looks really artistic and imaginative. And it's set in Paris, which is lovely.
Shopper, your french is perfect no doubt about it :wink: This film is nice in the way you guess artistic and imaginative...I see once already but not with DC voice :cry:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

livetwice wrote:
shopper12 wrote:Le poster français est très chic et sophistiqué! (sorry; my French is probably quite awful).

Shopper, your french is perfect no doubt about it :wink: This film is nice in the way you guess artistic and imaginative...I see once already but not with DC voice :cry:
Ah, merci! Je l'étudie depuis 6 ans mais j'écris toujours des fautes!

Anyway, back to English. I've just ordered it for rental (it's already available in the UK) so I can't wait to see it.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

your French is just fine :wink: ne t'inquiète pas, c'est très bien écrit :)

This DVD has to be in my collection!
you wanna do WHAT to me?