The Story Behind the Photo

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

muireann wrote:The eyes and around the mouth is a little similarity! I think!
and the ears :wink:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Image Image
Here are the 3 Craig men as we know them (Dan, Uncle Terry, Father Tim)! Would you agree they have the same colouring & that hair pattern? We need a photo of Dan's 1/2 brother if anyone has it.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Deb

Post by Deb »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Image Image
Here are the 3 Craig men as we know them (Dan, Uncle Terry, Father Tim)! Would you agree they have the same colouring & that hair pattern? We need a photo of Dan's 1/2 brother if anyone has it.
Paparazzi thread I believe. Are we allowed post pics of the brother? I didn't think so.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

You can't deny their relations :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Deb wrote:
Paparazzi thread I believe. Are we allowed post pics of the brother? I didn't think so.
If allowed only I guess. The uncle & Dan photo came from the University website. The father, early on Dan took him to a few events and they were photograghed then, thety came from there.

Good looking bunch, I say.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Deb

Post by Deb »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Deb wrote:
If allowed only I guess. The uncle & Dan photo came from the University website. The father, early on Dan took him to a few events and they were photograghed then, thety came from there.

Good looking bunch, I say.
A very handsome looking bunch indeed :)
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

I didn't know where to post this, but this thread seems the best place.

It's now sure he's a security guy. So it's probably Daniels bodyguard,no?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He doesn't look fit enough to be security, does he? I thought they had to be built like a beefsteak.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

bumblebee wrote:He doesn't look fit enough to be security, does he? I thought they had to be built like a beefsteak.
Not always,and his all access card say "security" :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thelma wrote:
bumblebee wrote:He doesn't look fit enough to be security, does he? I thought they had to be built like a beefsteak.
Not always,and his all access card say "security" :)
And I should think DC could probably participate in his own security - especially when he's at Bond fitness levels!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

It is curious that he doesn't look particularly fit. Maybe they hire retired military police. And this man must have left Sony/Eon to work as Daniel's private aid. I wonder how that works.

He has a nice tie!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JoniJoni wrote:He has a nice tie!

Forget the tie! I want that card!

FULL ACCESS to Mr. Craig....well I would feel like in heaven! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

I have noticed him in quite a lot of Daniels photos (heres one ^)
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

If you know the right tricks and handholds you don't have to look like a beefsteak as a bodyguard.
When I was at school there was a rumour - and still is, although the teachers it is about are already retired - that at a school event ("Abi-Streich") a female teacher (small, tiny, about 1,60m) beat a male teacher (big, strong, about 2m, former declathlete) because she has the black belt in karate! :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True Mania, but this guy somehow always looks as if he is slightly disoriented. :lol: Maybe Sats hired him - with that man behind him, Daniel looks even better :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..