Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Advicky. It's good to see you back to the forum.

We haven't seen Satsuki this trip. I wonder if she stayed home.
Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules wrote:

Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
Maybe she's got her paint brush out and is decorating the new apartment in her black Prada top and pants.
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:

Maybe she's got her paint brush out and is decorating the new apartment in her black Prada top and pants.
Maybe she's got morning sickness. :lol: :lol:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

Maybe she's got morning sickness. :lol: :lol:
Maybe she left him! :wink: :wink: (We are evil!)
Liverpool Rules

I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Deb

Post by Deb »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....
Liverpool Rules

Deb wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
Tight, tight schedule he is on for sure. He told Jay Leno he would be back for the "Show" I don't see how he can do it. In fact he looked like the tax was catching up. Could be the surgery, could be medication, could be lack of sleep. Some R & R is due for Daniel.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Deb wrote:
Tight, tight schedule he is on for sure. He told Jay Leno he would be back for the "Show" I don't see how he can do it. In fact he looked like the tax was catching up. Could be the surgery, could be medication, could be lack of sleep. Some R & R is due for Daniel.
What sort of medication - is it for the injuried arm? Poor him... he deffo needs some rest.

StarryDannyFan xx
Liverpool Rules

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Deb wrote: I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....
What sort of medication - is it for the injuried arm? Poor him... he deffo needs some rest.

StarryDannyFan xx
I just thinking if he had shoulder surgery, he would need a pain killer, he has 6 screws in there, maybe an antibiotic or anti-inflamation or something? Just my thoughts.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Fair enough.... I think painkillers would be strong and sometimes they make the person lose their appetite. I think that why Daniel looks thin lately.

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

That was six weeks ago , pain wise that should be beter . The nerve on his finger could be bad . I had an infected finger that ended up hurting for about 3 months once . It still bothers me and it was over 5 yrs ago .
muireann

Post by muireann »

I had a cast on my right arm a few years ago and my hand was
always numb and prickling! This wasmawful!

Last Sunday I sprained my hand and it's fixed with a bandage!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks D_C. I love seeing pics of them doing everyday things just like everyone else.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks D_C

I'm a fool for the paparazzi pics. Shame on me. 8)