Jonathan Ross Show Friday

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lynda

Jonathan Ross Show Friday

Post by Lynda »

Just watched Daniel on Jonathan Ross. Daniel looked amazing and so fanciable. His arm is still in a sling. Loved the clips of QofS also. Jonathan did the usual teasing and joking with him but it was good fun.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I thought Daniel was really quiet and didn't talk much... I felt sorry for him. I wanted him to talk about the Bond film more details and Jonathon was trying to encourage him to talk but he didn't want to talk much. Daneil kept telling him to stop teasing and carry on with the questions. He looked a bit uncomfortable with all the teasing. And Jonathon turned around the chairs around so Daniel could see the clips of QoS, and then it went wrong, Jonathon was trying to correct it and Daniel kept saying 'Leave, leave it... don't worry about it...' he looked frightened. Bless..... I must say that Daniel should talk more and more honest like Tony Curtis, which was refreshing to see and I enjoyed his interview. I understand Daniel is not the type of person to talk maybe he is not used to Jonathon's way of teasing.... don't know. But Daniel was very cool and it was a funny interview in some ways. Daniel also donated a watch to charity - Children in Need - a BBC charity which is shown on TV next month - sort of like a telethon. A very good thing!

Hope you all upload some photos and would love to see them!

StarryDannyFan xx
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I didn't see Dan on this programme as I was out to the cinema with a best mate of mine, we went to watch a Horror movie "SAW V". Bloody hell it was the most AWESOME Movie EVER :shock: :shock: :shock:
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Recorded this last night, still to watch all the way through but I did think Daniel looked a little nervous when JR did the intros at the beginning. Mind you, I'd be nervous sitting next to Grace Jones at any time! :shock: :lol:

ITA with Lynda, he did look very sleek, the quintessential English gentleman 8)
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I Just posted on General Discussions...

"...Incidentally, Daniel looked HOT on Jonathan Ross last night. It's just a shame he had to wear that wretched shoulder strap. This has probably been discussed on a thread elsewhere but he wore a blue shirt that matched his eyes and a caramel coloured jacket. He always looks sensational in that colour!! The interview is probably already up on Youtube somewhere!..."

Daniel is a shy man so he always goes into a Jonathan Ross interview feeling a tad anxious because he never knows what to expect. Ross likes to joke with him and, I suppose, has a more laid-back approach to interviewing Daniel because he considers them to be mates. The interview was funny but it would have been nice if they'd talked about QOS a bit more. The gift of the nose-hair clipper was ridiculous - making fun of Daniels well-groomed appearance. As if he would ever need something like that!! :roll: On the whole, I thought it was enjoyable and good to add to the collection! 8)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

NextBondGirl wrote:I Just posted on General Discussions...

"...Incidentally, Daniel looked HOT on Jonathan Ross last night. It's just a shame he had to wear that wretched shoulder strap. This has probably been discussed on a thread elsewhere but he wore a blue shirt that matched his eyes and a caramel coloured jacket. He always looks sensational in that colour!! The interview is probably already up on Youtube somewhere!..."

Daniel is a shy man so he always goes into a Jonathan Ross interview feeling a tad anxious because he never knows what to expect. Ross likes to joke with him and, I suppose, has a more laid-back approach to interviewing Daniel because he considers them to be mates. The interview was funny but it would have been nice if they'd talked about QOS a bit more. The gift of the nose-hair clipper was ridiculous - making fun of Daniels well-groomed appearance. As if he would ever need something like that!! :roll: On the whole, I thought it was enjoyable and good to add to the collection! 8)
Actually J Ross was making fun of the fact that he was turning 40 with the nose clippers. As men age, the hair grows in the oddest of places. I thought it was funny and I think DC thought so too.
Crazy!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Actually J Ross was making fun of the fact that he was turning 40 with the nose clippers. As men age, the hair grows in the oddest of places. I thought it was funny and I think DC thought so too.
I thought it was funny too!! Just a bit out of context in terms of the interview... :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

I thought it was funny too!! Just a bit out of context in terms of the interview... :)
which interview? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they both know each other and for me Daniel doesn't look like he felt uncomfortable at all. A bit cautious maybe, but that's him! :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I was thinking the same, Dunda: he looked vary, sort of "OMG what will he get up to next"... JR does not give him much space, though, which is perhaps the most irritating thing!

Grip
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Was it broadcast all over Europe too? Elaine, curious to know how you got to see it too. Did I miss something, sorry, tired as hell, up all night with sick, snoring husband and whiny pup!
advicky

Post by advicky »

You can see these videos in the Photos and Videos topic.
Deb

Post by Deb »

I think Dan is well used to JR's style of interview at this stage. I thought he seemed fairly happy and relaxed. It was a good laugh :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Daniel Craig donates Omega De Ville wristwatch to BBC charity Children in Need
_
In a surprise move during his appearance on the Jonathan Ross show last night, Daniel Craig handed over his Omega De Ville co-axial chronoscope watch on a leather strap for the BBC Children in Need charity auction.

It was an odd bit of serendipity. Mr. Craig was appearing to promote the upcoming Quantum of Solace release, and Mr. Ross asked how the actor rewarded himself for a job particularly well done when not playing James Bond. Craig said that he'd buy himself watches.

This led to banter where Ross labeled Craig a watch "collector." No; simply someone who buys watches.

Daniel Craig then removed his watch and gave it to Jonathan Ross. In accepting it, Mr. Ross said that he thought it best to include it as part of the official BBC Children in Need online auction, which starts November 10. BBC estimates the value of this Omega DeVille at $23,775.

See BBC Children in Need to support this worthy cause. [link]
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Was it broadcast all over Europe too? Elaine, curious to know how you got to see it too. Did I miss something, sorry, tired as hell, up all night with sick, snoring husband and whiny pup!
:(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

Will Daniel Craig be in the Film 2008 with Jonathan Ross on next Tuesday?